Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

FORT Fan

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Yeah I am confuzzled.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFLOVEFAN;2507944;
    So did we all notice Amanda was all covered up (although in jeans not a good choice) but Kelli went in tank top and shorts (with heels).... Mark started the date with Amanda and wanted to end with Amanda... but Kelli smart as she was kept him until the clock wore out but we still know he wanted to be w/Amanda... now we start seeing the edits.. That is why I think he picks her I love her and think she is a great role model but so we will see tonight but espcially after watching again I am going for the only girl who has his heart and has from the beginning I think after all this NBC had to edit it bad so we would not think this is the Mark and Amanda show... I can't wait until tonight.
    sorry did too much of the drinking game while whatching LOL Here is what I meant: ep3 Amanda went to the game in jeans and a shirt (not what I would do but at least covered up) Kelli tank top and shorts with heels?? He wanted to end with AManda but Kelli kept him with her conversations

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFLOVEFAN;2507979;
    ok lets look at elimation Kelli was all backed up saying Hey he might say I am the one... Maria starts saying there is no connection I wonder why Amanda maybe sorry I digress I love Amanda and think she is the only one but if you have a dvr or vhs go back and look.... Oh end of ep3 Amanda tells Mary not to talk about that but Adeline talks about not having any worries... Would yo not like to be one of the remaining and say he you forgot your necklace .....
    Again I got into the game Kelli during the elimination said I am it he wants to go with me and the 40's... Maria was for the first time saying I am out ...there is no connection... Amanda wanted him and he her then Adeline was talking about she is the only one and Mary says he is going to dump me and Amanda says don't say that Mary .... Then out of the blue he tells Adeline no go (she was sooo sure she would be the one then she did not picked) Then would you not like to be the one saying hey girl forgot to pack this (your necklace)...

FORT Regular

Wow I was not going to post again but I have to say this... The ladies left they are great.. Look at Jen she is lovely for her age... I can only hope my lady looks that good and has done as much with her live as her... Amanda lovely and sweet yes she is young but she has always said she cares for him... tonight will be fun let's see who Mark does??????

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2508169;
    Wow I was not going to post again but I have to say this... The ladies left they are great.. Look at Jen she is lovely for her age... I can only hope my lady looks that good and has done as much with her live as her... Amanda lovely and sweet yes she is young but she has always said she cares for him... tonight will be fun let's see who Mark does??????
    riskmikey! I am so glad that you are back. Yes, both ladies are beautiful and have done well on the show. I hope that you come back to post with us after the show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Yeah Blondie I am stuck look for me on Nanny

ppl for a sneak peak... yahootv have the first 10minutes of the finale online... which is great for poor little 'ol me who lives in OZ... i will be relying on good commentry from some ppl to fill me in on what happens after that point.

ok off to watch and will be back with comments!!

omg!!!!!!

MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they give it away in the first 5 mintues!! .... sluethers, detectives what are your opinions?? I think when he says "im sorry I dont think it will work out" it looks like Jens head, because her hair is pined back and amanda's is flying everywhere because of the wind...

I rewatched it about 5 times, and I think that you are right Flip Fan. There is one strand of hair that looks like Jen's that is flying in the wind when he is saying those words, plus it does looked pinned back. If this were the Bachelor show, we would have our rulers and protractors out measuring screencaps.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

HAHAHAH... i also tried looking at the height of the women compared to mark... but thats hard because i think they're roughly the same height.

i agree about the strand of hair. amanda's is a total mess at the front, yet jen seemed to have that one strand flying back!

+ Reply to Thread