+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

FORT Newbie

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

I don't know I am new to your site but I went back and watched today the episodes (yeah I have no life) LOL but 1st Ept. 20's came off the helicopter with little lip moving all voice over (editing???) then when you see Amanda say Pathetic she is in the same outfit she wore when Jayanna called her out on the video after camping?Then during ep 1 we did not see Amanda doing hulla hooping or making bad comments about 40's Ep2 we see Mark greet the girls and no other one got such a big smile as AManda he loved her smile then he went and asked her for a date with Megan and Lauren then if you look at the edits AManda stays behind the other 2 go back to their appartment.Look at it I was amased. Also when Mark met Amanda he smiled ear to ear and talked about her eyes... Cool and how romatic... Sorry Amanda fan here I think she is the only one for him. Now I'm going to watch a few more episodes on VCR and will come back.... LOL

Hey AGEOFLOVEFAN, I agree with you about Amanda. She was never shown with the other 20 year olds in the beginning when they talked about the 40's in a bad way. Towards the end of the show, she was kind of paranoid and I guess you can say jealous, but I mean, IMO it's totally normal when you have others dating the same guy as you. I always thought Mark had Amanda picked from the beginning as well, but I actually hope he picks Jen now, so no one will be dissapointed tonight.

Though, the edit she recieved made many people hate her, but that's really unfortunate, because I never thought she was horrible at all.

FORT Newbie

Wow so he meets Amanda and wants some more time with her after just meeting her (group date Amanda, Adelaide, Megan). Then now on ep 3 he wants to see her at lunch....?? HMMMMM then he says I want to end with Amanda... after that I started seeing the edits change have we been totally bambussalded?

I think Amanda's reactions have been within normal limits. It has got to be nerve wracking to hear what Jen tells her about the date - and then wonder to herself - what was I thinking ? I think Amanda really cares - and it probably won't last but I think they are cute together for the time being. Unless Amanda has a change of heart and comes to realize that Mark's feelings aren't really with her, I think she will be crushed if rejected. There is no question that Jen is telling all - it's not a voiceover or anything - so why did she feel it was necessary? Is she insecure - is she trying to let Amanda know that Mark is carrying on with several ? If Jen suspects that Mark is carrying on with several, why isn't she bothered by it - or is she just expecting less, not really looking for a long term thing - like Mark seems to be ...

FORT Newbie

So did we all notice Amanda was all covered up (although in jeans not a good choice) but Kelli went in tank top and shorts (with heels).... Mark started the date with Amanda and wanted to end with Amanda... but Kelli smart as she was kept him until the clock wore out but we still know he wanted to be w/Amanda... now we start seeing the edits.. That is why I think he picks her I love her and think she is a great role model but so we will see tonight but espcially after watching again I am going for the only girl who has his heart and has from the beginning I think after all this NBC had to edit it bad so we would not think this is the Mark and Amanda show... I can't wait until tonight.

Interesting how even though Amanda does not get a one on one date, she
    gets a major portion of every episode. She gets Mark's apt with Adelaide and Megan, she gets the dessert portion of the boat date, she gets the movie and stays with him at the end for a while, she gets an all night tent visit on camping trip, and the salsa date. So she certainly hasn't been hidden !

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2507956;
    Interesting how even though Amanda does not get a one on one date, she
    gets a major portion of every episode. She gets Mark's apt with Adelaide and Megan, she gets the dessert portion of the boat date, she gets the movie and stays with him at the end for a while, she gets an all night tent visit on camping trip, and the salsa date. So she certainly hasn't been hidden !
    O My G did we see the kiss he was so totally into AManda he wanted no one else that is why they chaned the eidts... Obviously Amanda was the only one for Mark I know he will pick her tonight if he wants true love!!!

FORT Fan

[QUOTE=flip_fan;2507347;]i'm sorry where did you get this juicy gossip? and call me blonde but what does foaf mean?

foaf =friend of a friend....

I was in Southern California with someone whose social circle had intersected with Mark P's at a party or two. She told me the story. I don't think he's either compelled by the show or himself to pretend that he found someone through the show who might outlast his relationship with his dog.

fwiw, I think Amanda's gotten a very bad edit.

FORT Newbie

ok lets look at elimation Kelli was all backed up saying Hey he might say I am the one... Maria starts saying there is no connection I wonder why Amanda maybe sorry I digress I love Amanda and think she is the only one but if you have a dvr or vhs go back and look.... Oh end of ep3 Amanda tells Mary not to talk about that but Adeline talks about not having any worries... Would yo not like to be one of the remaining and say he you forgot your necklace .....

Ageoflovefan: "ok lets look at elimation Kelli was all backed up saying Hey he might say I am the one... Maria starts saying there is no connection I wonder why Amanda maybe sorry I digress I love Amanda and think she is the only one but if you have a dvr or vhs go back and look.... Oh end of ep3 Amanda tells Mary not to talk about that but Adeline talks about not having any worries... Would yo not like to be one of the remaining and say he you forgot your necklace "

I am not following what you are saying/asking ??

+ Reply to Thread