+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

I just read the new Us Weekly, and they had a description of tomorrow nights show, which said something to the effect of...Mark takes 3 women home to Australia to meet his family.

3 women not 2, curious...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

One of the things that bothers me are the different sites and interviews and comments about Jen's age. I don't think she is as old as we were told on the show. Does anyone have any idea how old she really is?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2506567;
    One of the things that bothers me are the different sites and interviews and comments about Jen's age. I don't think she is as old as we were told on the show. Does anyone have any idea how old she really is?
    According to the search I did, she is indeed age 48.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

This is an extreme spoiler of sorts and it's of the foaf variety...

Mark Phil.... has been spotted at parties in Southern California dating a younger woman who wasn't anyone on the show.

Basically, does any of whatever happens in Australia matter?

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo;2506828;
    This is an extreme spoiler of sorts and it's of the foaf variety...

Mark Phil.... has been spotted at parties in Southern California dating a younger woman who wasn't anyone on the show.

Basically, does any of whatever happens in Australia matter?
    i'm sorry where did you get this juicy gossip? and call me blonde but what does foaf mean?

i would totally be not surprised to hear this... there is no way Jen would work out, and amanda lives in nashville..mark lives in Nevada LV.

considering this footage of jen/amanda was filmed late May and mark hasn't seen his final choice in over 2 months none of this really matters... he'd be meeting (more) attractive women all the time.

lol, will be interesting to see if he does have a new g/f how long it takes the media to expose it...
    Last edited by flip_fan; 08-05-2007 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2507347;
    i'm sorry where did you get this juicy gossip? and call me blonde but what does foaf mean?

i would totally be not surprised to hear this... there is no way Jen would work out, and amanda lives in nashville..mark lives in Nevada LV.

considering this footage of jen/amanda was filmed late May and mark hasn't seen his final choice in over 2 months none of this really matters... he'd be meeting (more) attractive women all the time.

lol, will be interesting to see if he does have a new g/f how long it takes the media to expose it...
    At this point, the media are not too interested in outing Mark and his new girlfriend probably because it's not like the bachelor that puts a premium on secrecy or a long term relationship. And unfortunately for Mark, if he's been squiring a young blonde around and the media/papparazzi have not zeroed in on him, then he's not as gossip worthy as some other individuals right now, which indicates to me that we have a dud relationship. At least Mark still has his dog.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2506733;
    According to the search I did, she is indeed age 48.
    I guess that makes sense since she has a 25-year old son, but no matter what work she's had done she still looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2507636;
    At this point, the media are not too interested in outing Mark and his new girlfriend probably because it's not like the bachelor that puts a premium on secrecy or a long term relationship. And unfortunately for Mark, if he's been squiring a young blonde around and the media/papparazzi have not zeroed in on him, then he's not as gossip worthy as some other individuals right now, which indicates to me that we have a dud relationship. At least Mark still has his dog.

Somewhere in our "Realworld" brains...I think we all knew this was a dud as far as relationships go...he was never really looking for anything but a few minutes of "stardom"..to get his tennis game back on the charts..(although i had never heard of him before)....

Truth is......we were all SPOILED by the bachelor last season....and anything along those lines made us want to see it again!...

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2507684;
    Somewhere in our "Realworld" brains...I think we all knew this was a dud as far as relationships go...he was never really looking for anything but a few minutes of "stardom"..to get his tennis game back on the charts..(although i had never heard of him before)....

Truth is......we were all SPOILED by the bachelor last season....and anything along those lines made us want to see it again!...
    I agree fan*addict..
    But we all will watch today anyway

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2507694;
    I agree fan*addict..
    But we all will watch today anyway
    You betcha!..and if that slob doesn't pick Jen..."I will never watch this show again!"

Ohhhhh! the fun of it all!

+ Reply to Thread