+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

hmmmm just listened to mark on howard stern yesterday... and now i am officially confused about who mark chooses.

I've been certain it was jen, but after hearing that interview i am now thinking maybe amanda.

What was said that led you to change your mind about Jen?

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2501150;
    hmmmm just listened to mark on howard stern yesterday... and now i am officially confused about who mark chooses.

I've been certain it was jen, but after hearing that interview i am now thinking maybe amanda.
    Why do you say that, flip fan?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2501150;

reading Maria's interview also leads you to believe he picks Amanda

I am just confused... will really listen to the interview again...

on one "hand" (pun intended) Mark reveals things definately got too hot for tv when they gave eachother a "full body" massage - so points to jen for that comment

but then he says he hasn't spoken the women since it ended late May and would be interested in seeing if things could work out - i do not understand how he could be talking about Jen, so maybe he picks amanda afterall?

Howard really got on his case about Jen and her age, mark at times defended her but also just laughed at his jokes. whereas Howard was much more supportive of amanda and Mark admitted he was very attracted to her.

In the end he said his parents liked both women... howard was convinced it wont last, and if he picks jen it would be a farce. who knows?

Did he say he had not spoken with the chosen since May ?? That seems strange - - did he pick one and then was rejected ??

no it would be because of their contract.. they aren't allowed to be seen together and i think even talk till the show is over? i'm not sure though, like i said i have to listen to it again.

i know some of women confessed they were not allowed to speak to eachother until they were eliminated on tv. So for example: Jayanna probably hasnt spoken to Jen since May because she's in the f2.

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2501474;
    I am just confused... will really listen to the interview again...

on one "hand" (pun intended) Mark reveals things definately got too hot for tv when they gave eachother a "full body" massage - so points to jen for that comment

but then he says he hasn't spoken the women since it ended late May and would be interested in seeing if things could work out - i do not understand how he could be talking about Jen, so maybe he picks amanda afterall?

Howard really got on his case about Jen and her age, mark at times defended her but also just laughed at his jokes. whereas Howard was much more supportive of amanda and Mark admitted he was very attracted to her.

In the end he said his parents liked both women... howard was convinced it wont last, and if he picks jen it would be a farce. who knows?
    Keep in mind after the bachelor had taped and during the week before the finale, Andy had to sell "Bevin" so as not to give away that it was Tessa. If you go back to a couple of interviews there, he was pretending it was Bevin without lying and saying it was Bevin. He focused so much more on her than Tessa. I didn't catch the interview, but I wouldn't say automatically that it is Amanda based on an interview where he can't really give us real details (until after finale.) I think we should go more with spoilers (Riskmikey doing a great job with that BTW,) and interpretation of editing to figure out who won, or old fashioned watch with the rest of America. My heart says its Jen, my cynical side says it's Amanda, and the editing could go either way. I do agree with Riskmikey that the editing isn't showing the women as they really are, and in these shows they never do. Jen is human being capable of making mistakes or not being perfect. Amanda isn't necessarily a "b***well you know the rest." I think next monday will be interesting none the less.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Flip Fan.
    I can't believe they couldn't even talk to each other??
    How odd is that.

FORT Newbie

I agree that the "interpretation of the editing" leads us to the "winner." Looking back at the recent episodes, I noticed that Mark and Jen's love/kissing scenes were cut short (maybe too hot and long) i.e., at the biker bar, at camp when he was comforting her, by the pool, in the elevator. Their intimacy level is incomparable to that shown of Mark and Amanda in his tent (anything else I missed?)

The only way Amanda ends up with Mark is if she dumps Jen in the ocean.

+ Reply to Thread