+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2497484;
    Exactly what I thought last night. The scene at the cab was to intimate for two people who allegedly had no contact with each other.
    And Mark actually shed some tears for her!!!
    Now that would be a good twist!

FORT Regular

Here are some tidbits about the familes since it has not appeared anywhere else... some of Maria's family were in law enforcement so be careful what you say about her LOL and Amanda's mom was 9 years older that her stepdad.... her mom was 46 and her stepdad 37 talk about funny...

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2498683;
    Here are some tidbits about the familes since it has not appeared anywhere else... some of Maria's family were in law enforcement so be careful what you say about her LOL and Amanda's mom was 9 years older that her stepdad.... her mom was 46 and her stepdad 37 talk about funny...
    Now that would have made for good tv. Thanks for the scoop, riskmikey!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I'm following all this with interest- my first post in this series. I guess I'm an old cougar married to a young male kitten. I'm 52 and my hubby is 40. Neither of us realized there could actually be a SHOW on the issue!

My parents best friends have been married since I was a kid. She's 20 years older than he is. They've been married forever and they look the same age.

I love Jen! Also liked Megan but she's only 21. Too young for a serious relationship.

FORT Newbie

I'm 30 and my DH is 52...lol. Nobody thinks anything of that but if it's the other way around....GASP! She must be desperate? So silly.

I would love to see Mark pick Jen. but I think the teaser line ... if you think you know who he will pick....is just that... a teaser. Mark has eliminated every girl that Amanda has whined about....and I believe he would have eliminated Jen too if Maria hadn't eliminated herself. He told Maria he was going to pick her to stay. He told Megan he really wanted her to be on that plane, he was looking forward to spending more time with her. If he was going to pick Meagan I don't think he would have said that. As much as I hate the obvious..l think he will pick Amanda.

Not sure if this has been stated before...but there are some good interviews on buddy tv site....from booted contestants..

FORT Newbie

If Amanda is/was perceptive enough she would have realized by now that she would not be Mark's final choice. Other than her not getting 1:1 dates with him, there are other subtle signs - like Mark sitting next to Jen on the limo to the airport and to his family (doesn't he usually sit in the middle of two women?). In the preview for next week, in the scene where the three of them are walking, Mark is holding hands with Jen while Amanda's hand is on his arm and his hand is in his coat pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by COUGAR FAN;2500324;
    In the preview for next week, in the scene where the three of them are walking, Mark is holding hands with Jen while Amanda's hand is on his arm and his hand is in his coat pocket.
    GREAT sleuthing work there! YUCK! YUCK ! YUCK!

FORT Regular

It's amazing how much we belive what we see..... Oh by the way cute outtake the ladies had to make lists of what they wanted for food in the condo. Megan so wanted steak and week after week kept putting it on the list... One time she just wrote the list to say "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US STEAK" I thought that was too funny

+ Reply to Thread