+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

riskmikey can you confirm/deny/hint on the megan theory? personally i would LOVE to see that happen, it would be hilarious if megan comes back and mark picks the 21yr old!

but i think she's gone... or is she?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2497376;
    The theroy on the NBC board is that "the big surprise ending" will be Megan shows up in Australia (took the later flight of course...after they got her some meds) and that Mark will choose her!
    Man, now THAT would be a surprise twist!! Does NBC have the chops to pull something like that off though?????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2497484;
    Exactly what I thought last night. The scene at the cab was to intimate for two people who allegedly had no contact with each other.
    ITA, I thought that too. Something just didn't fit. As soon as he mentioned the other flight, I thought they were definitely going to get on it together and Jen & Amanda would be stuck on the original flight. I was disappointed that didn't happen.

But, yeah, I thought their goodbye was a little 'off' for someone who was saying goodbye and who were kissing for the first time. Like WHY would she come back and give him a final last kiss before she hopped in the cab??

Her picture is darkened on the NBC site-- do you think NBC would actually invest the time to do something like this type of twist on a show like this????????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2497484;
    Exactly what I thought last night. The scene at the cab was to intimate for two people who allegedly had no contact with each other.
    Got to agree! The reaction at the cab was a dead giveaway and then NBC saying if you think you knowwho he chooses you're in for a big surprise. Must be Megan, we all can't be stupid!

Stay tuned....I guess!

Psstttttt.....where oh where have the sluethers gone? oh where oh where can they be???

I am not a usual poster on this particular show.. but I have a theory. I really think he'll end up with Jen. This show is about a 30 yr old man preferring to date a younger vs older woman. This show is not going to end in a proposal.. he's looking to "date" not get married right now. The reason I choose Jen is that as an assisstant to the OWNER on the Lakers she probably has some amazing connections in the sports world and multi-media. I mean think about it.. he's a tennis star from Austrailia.. why not a sportsman from America? This guy is trying to break into "sports stardom" .. ie David Beckham coming to America and making a ton of cash. I totally think it's Jen.. why not.. they would just be dating, not getting married.. and that woman's body is amazing.. he said it himself Monday nite. He'd be crazy not to choose her! She's quite attractive and well connected.

If this was already discussed.. I am sorry.. Like I said, I don't follow the boards for this show as I do for a certain other..LOL!
    Just my .02.. thanks
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 08-01-2007 at 12:46 AM. Reason: forgot to type something..oops
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

lol, wikipedia have posted who wins... i'd say its true. The "if you think you know who he picks, think again" tagline at the end of ep7 was a dead give away... naturally everyone would say 25 yr old amanda - so obviously he picks jen.

I certainly hope it is Jen. I think she opened his eyes and "rocked his world"..

plus as you say...her connections aren't bad either!...

I agree that most have lost sight of the fact that he is looking to date...not marry...therefore, she is the best pick!

I don't think it is Megan - she is already giving post-AoL interviews.

Although one thing did puzzle me. In one interview she says after she met with casting agents she was 'on a flight to CA' (paraphrased). I wonder how she conquered her phobia for that flight... hmmm
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2498634;
    I don't think it is Megan - she is already giving post-AoL interviews.

Although one thing did puzzle me. In one interview she says after she met with casting agents she was 'on a flight to CA' (paraphrased). I wonder how she conquered her phobia for that flight... hmmm
    I noticed that as well...I am guessing her curiosity of the "unknown" was enough to get her on the plane..and with Mark..she just wasn't into him/or the experience enough to let go of the fear!

+ Reply to Thread