+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

FORT Fan

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

So is there any leads other than the suspcious Vegas odds that leads us to the winner? I must know!

I didn't realize Vegas was taking odds on this -- would seem strange for bets to be placed on something that already happened, when surely there must be tons of leaks from television personnel, etc. Where did you see these odds?

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2496847;
    I didn't realize Vegas was taking odds on this -- would seem strange for bets to be placed on something that already happened, when surely there must be tons of leaks from television personnel, etc. Where did you see these odds?
    I agree....especially since there was some kind of "after filiming party" held in Vegas....(think I read that somewhere here)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by COUGAR FAN;2495616;
    Hi, riskmikey. Are you Amanda or someone close to her in disguise (and that is why you have all this "inside" info)? I was just reading the NBC Boards and saw a very similar (almost identical) post to yours under "Amanda Fan."
    No but that would be fun don't know about NBC boards and boy I hope none of the women read this it would drive them crazy if they did. Last night was fun!!!

FORT Regular

By the way someone had asked me about the families and why they were not shown it was initally planned but with 2 women leaving it really did not make sense for them to show all 4 families it would have taken air time from the dates. What a shame the families were a hoot... Not anything like you would think shame they did not show Jen's dad he looked amazing for his age you could see where Jen gets her good genes

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2496906;
    By the way someone had asked me about the families and why they were not shown it was initally planned but with 2 women leaving it really did not make sense for them to show all 4 families it would have taken air time from the dates. What a shame the families were a hoot... Not anything like you would think shame they did not show Jen's dad he looked amazing for his age you could see where Jen gets her good genes
    Thank you for the update, riskmikey. Maybe they will show it on the website. It would be nice to see that piece of film.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2496906;
    Yes now that would be fun to see. Maybe we'll see some next week

FORT Fan

From Bodog:
    Bet On: Will Mark Philippoussis choose a Kitten or a Cougar in NBC's Age of Love?

Kitten

Cougar
    +225
    As you can see the Kitten is heavily favored. It's been this way all season.

The theroy on the NBC board is that "the big surprise ending" will be Megan shows up in Australia (took the later flight of course...after they got her some meds) and that Mark will choose her!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2497376;
    The theroy on the NBC board is that "the big surprise ending" will be Megan shows up in Australia (took the later flight of course...after they got her some meds) and that Mark will choose her!
    Exactly what I thought last night. The scene at the cab was to intimate for two people who allegedly had no contact with each other.

+ Reply to Thread