+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

OMG!!!!! The preview for ep7 is up on yahootv and WOW!

Jayanna left a video message and totally paid out Amanda to the other women!

Oh and it seems Amanda has finally awoken from her dream and realised she is on a dating show with other women and has some words for Mark!

This episode looks very crazy and Mark is strugglying to keep control. Strange how they didnt show any of the families, it must not show a lot of footage or something.

At the end it says only the final 2 remain... so does that mean only 2 go to australia riskmikey?
    Last edited by flip_fan; 07-28-2007 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2492883;
    OMG!!!!! The preview for ep7 is up on yahootv and WOW!

Jayanna left a video message and totally paid out Amanda to the other women!

Oh and it seems Amanda has finally awoken from her dream and realised she is on a dating show with other women and has some words for Mark!

This episode looks very crazy and Mark is strugglying to keep control. Strange how they didnt show any of the families, it must not show a lot of footage or something.

At the end it says only the final 2 remain... so does that mean only 2 go to australia riskmikey?
    Thanks for the heads up Flip Fan!

Looks like only two move on to the last episode. Well I must say, that sounds better than three of them moving on. It will give more time for the final two in the last episode!

I guess that means Jennifer wins since they showed what Jayanna said about Amanda in a bad light, as if Jayanna didn't do anything wrong by saying Amanda should not have fallen for mark this soon, it's just stupid.

Well I wonder if they are still together....
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-28-2007 at 01:23 AM.

FORT Newbie

After watching the Episode 7 preview, it's hilarious how the ESPN writer thought that Amanda who was wearing the blue dress was a cougar and Jen who was wearing the black dress was a kitten.

FORT Regular

All the women left video messages as they were eliminated I think it is very telling they only showed the one from Jayanna funny Jayanna chooses to say she gave advise to Amanda but all I saw was lecturing and game playing. Several eliminate women have commented that Jayanna was the only woman in the house they did not get a long with, one has said "she is tackless and crass" By the way I told you before the outfitts for salsa dancing were really bad did you see them in the preview aghhhhh could they have picked more unflattering outfits what were the producers thinking???? I think Maria and Amanda should have refused those get ups boy were they bad. Also I read an interview with Adelaide that said she thought he was imature and arrogant wow didn't seem like she felt that way on the show just goes to show how creative editing can show us what the network wants us to see. THis week they will have to cram a lot in the families in reality arrived just shortly after the "good bye" from Jayanna but it looks like they may show the dates before the families. I don't think they will show much of the families but we'll just have to watch...sad the families were as funny as the antics in the great outdoors

FORT Regular

By the way I just think the ESPN writer got mixed up on his colors because if you read below he talked about blue cougar during a carriage ride and we all know that was Jen:
    The sultry Cougar in a blue dress currently sitting across from Philippoussis looks to be equally capable of slaughtering Kittens. Blue Cougar could pass for Angelina Jolie's older sister, but the jock likes her intangibles. She's "confident," for one. She "knows what she wants," too. The kicker? Following a recent carriage ride, Blue Cougar gave Philippoussis a splendid massage. "You're very talented," he cracked with a schoolboy flush

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2492883;
    I caught that too, flipfan. Remember the espn writer on set saying that one of the women walked off...maybe one gets eliminated and Maria (finally) keeps her word about leaving. That would mean just one episode remains - the final two in Australia. We've only seen spoiler pics and information about Jen and Amanda in Australia even though there was talk of three going.

It appears as though Amanda is calling out Jen for her "private" time with Mark. Amanda is being shown as a big snitch. Makes her less attractive and Jen more attractive. Jen wins.

So....I think Megan will be booted and Maria will walk away. It will be interesting to see tonight how this plays out. This show is a guilty pleasure for me, a bit cheasier (is cheasier even a word--oh well) than the bachelor, but is very fun to watch. I think it will make the finale interesting.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Regular

I find it so telling Maria asks Jen is she is ok has she lost her best friend doesn't look like Maria is really upset by Jayanna's leaving.

FORT Newbie

Hi, riskmikey. Are you Amanda or someone close to her in disguise (and that is why you have all this "inside" info)? I was just reading the NBC Boards and saw a very similar (almost identical) post to yours under "Amanda Fan."

OKAY....

Now for the really goood questions!!!!

What is the magic drinking word for tonight????

+ Reply to Thread