+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 391

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

  1. #21
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2431378;
    Someone asked about filming dates.... May 23 was the last day of filming according to people living in the condos. It was the date of the firepit screenshot.
    That works, Wiccan, because the spoiler poster w/ that final 2 pic said they had one more day of filming in Australia and that post was dated 5/15, so they either left there, on 5/16 or 17th. That would allow for everyone to get back to the states and any other final dates back in LA before the final ceremony was filmed.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: moved
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  2. #22
    FORT Regular flip_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    144

    Re: Age of Love: "Kittens" vs. "Cougars"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2431378;
    Someone asked about filming dates.... May 23 was the last day of filming according to people living in the condos. It was the date of the firepit screenshot.
    Mark and the final 2 arrived in Australia on the 25th May and returned back to the states on the 29/30th. I assume they filmed the final ceremony in the US.
    Last edited by flip_fan; 06-05-2007 at 11:15 PM.

  3. #23
    FORT Regular flip_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    144

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    i think from the trailer Mark might just tell the women one-on-one if he wants them to stay or not... I hope so, that's a little more classier then giving them a rose. I might be wrong, but there seems to be a lot of footage of him sitting in a room with different women talking and holding hands.

    There was no mention of the final ceremony by the crew in Australia, only day/night dates and meeting the parents. It was a quick 3-4 day trip, so we have to assume they filmed it back in the US.

  4. #24
    His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in the Garden!
    Posts
    4,982
    Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2431395;
    Mark and the final 2 arrived in Australia on the 25th May and returned back to the states on the 29/30th. I assume they filmed the final ceremony in the US.
    Oops, my bad on misreading the dates. Thanks, flip_fan. I wonder if they gave up the condo, Wiccan, and had the last ceremony somewhere else? They probably all stayed in hotels when they returned from Australia... at least that's what their competitor show does!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: moved
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

  5. #25
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    I blew up the pic a little....



    *Thanks for the clue by the way!
    Romantic Skeptic!

  6. #26
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2431413;
    Oops, my bad on misreading the dates. Thanks, flip_fan. I wonder if they gave up the condo, Wiccan, and had the last ceremony somewhere else? They probably all stayed in hotels when they returned from Australia... at least that's what their competitor show does!
    The producers rented space in the condo from the realtor/builder. Most of the eliminations were held on the pool deck, and all the women had units in the condo. Mark had one of the Penthouse Suites on the 37th floor.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:58 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

  7. #27
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanks Wiccan, for letting me know about this! I just may have to watch. I tried watching the new Survivor like show, but turned it off after 1/2 hr. I haven't read all these posts, but don't tell me you guys have already found out the F2??!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:59 PM.

  8. #28
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2431436;
    Thanks Wiccan, for letting me know about this! I just may have to watch. I tried watching the new Survivor like show, but turned it off after 1/2 hr. I haven't read all these posts, but don't tell me you guys have already found out the F2??!
    Looks sheepishly at cafegirl...

    It's nice to have you here nutty1 - remember our agreement though!
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:48 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

  9. #29
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2431415;
    I blew up the pic a little....



    *Thanks for the clue by the way!
    Thanks for the blow-up. Can we take a guess at who we think this is. . . I think it's Amanda.

  10. #30
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,235

    Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

    Is the woman in the green sweater directing the kangaroo/wallaby (sorry I don't know the difference except for size) into position? Maybe she is gesturing it to move closer to the picnic blanket.

    Thanks for blowing it up, Wiccan.

    Everyone looks cold and uncomfortable. May is late autumn, isn't it? What a time for a picnic - LOL!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.