+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Right from the get go I knew the final would be a younger woman. I can't imagine this guy taking a woman almost twice his age to his home town. Then again, I can't imagine any older woman lowering herself by being involved in this mess. Must be getting paid good is all I can say.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Here's the official NBC press release for next week.. (it answered my question, 2 go on the salsa date.. must be Amanda and Maria).. High Tea: Megan, Carriage ride: Jen.

THE LADIES' FAMILIES GET A CHANCE TO INTERROGATE MARK -- After being challenged to match pictures of the ladies and their families, Mark learns from host Mark Conseuelos that the parents and kids are all there, leading to several tearful reunions. Then, it's the families' turn to interrogate Mark before a communal lunch. Later, Mark invites two women out for an evening of salsa dancing lessons. The next day, Mark and one woman go out on a romantic high tea date. After that, he takes another woman for a horse and carriage ride around downtown L.A., followed by a romantic poolside dinner. At the elimination, one woman is sent home. The final three women are surprised to learn that they will be traveling to Australia with Mark to meet his mother and best friend.

link

Flip_fan who do you think Mark's best friend is that the last 3 meet in Australia?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2488416;
    Also there was a preview pic of Megan talking on a couch poolside - with a bottle of champagne in a bucket - could this be from 4 to 3 elimination next week ?

Good catch Cerese. It could be that Megan makes final two, this pic might be after they return to US from Austrailia. Afterall, Riskmikey has said there would be surprises and that Megan came across stronger than is edited!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2488416;
    Also there was a preview pic of Megan talking on a couch poolside - with a bottle of champagne in a bucket - could this be from 4 to 3 elimination next week ?
    Was Megan wearing a black top and jeans? If so, this already happened with Megan and Mark on like week 2 but they did not show that part.

In an earlier post, riskmikey who has inside info posted this:

Hi all just some info I picked up.... On the first episode the kittens did not say all thoughs allful things some of it was editing... as to last week when they were all the hot bub and not saying anything they did the take 2-3 times and were told not to say anything until sound checks were done.. now we know why Mark P did not say a word even a not so intelligent word while being surrounded by bikinis.. During the date with the 20's there were two one on ones not shown with Adedelide and Megan and Adedelide being first then Megan. During Megan's one on one Adelide told Amanda something to the effect that your time is comming then when it came she stepped in and took it Way to go girl!!!!
    I believe this was the one on one time on the date with Megan, Adelaide and Amanda in Mark's suite, and they just didn't show Megan's one on one time by the pool.
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-25-2007 at 03:37 PM.

Not sure who Mark's friend will be... there's a few... but my first guess would be comedian Nick Giannopoulos - at least he'd be comfortable with camera's because he's an actor.

I am still surprised Mark's mom Rosanna will be on the show. It will be fun to see her, over the years has rarely gone to watch Mark play because she gets too nervous.

FORT Regular

Off subject but funny things: When Mark C told the women they were living the good life and dining at 5 star restaurants and no more he asked them where they thought they may be going and Amanda popped up and said "we're going to the hood" Mark C looked stricken and was speachless Megan was like "it was a joke dude!" Too funny Megan is so cute!

I can't see them getting enough of all the stuff in next week with Families, one shared date and 3 one on one dates if they try and put in one hour that would not do any of the things justice I hope they split it up in to two episodes but don't see that now.. the families alone were a hoot one of the family members asked Mark if he knew any jokes and well I'm sure that won't get on national TV but it was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2490594;
    Off subject but funny things: When Mark C told the women they were living the good life and dining at 5 star restaurants and no more he asked them where they thought they may be going and Amanda popped up and said "we're going to the hood" Mark C looked stricken and was speachless Megan was like "it was a joke dude!" Too funny Megan is so cute!

I can't see them getting enough of all the stuff in next week with Families, one shared date and 3 one on one dates if they try and put in one hour that would not do any of the things justice I hope they split it up in to two episodes but don't see that now.. the families alone were a hoot one of the family members asked Mark if he knew any jokes and well I'm sure that won't get on national TV but it was so funny.
    I am so glad that you are here, riskmikey, to fill in the blanks and add in the extra "footage" that we missed from the show. You have made watching this show even more special!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2490594;

That does sound like a lot of footage to cram into an hour..

haha, i can never think of a joke on the spot - so did mark tell a joke, was it a little rude or something?

does mark go to each families house?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

riskmikey, thanks for more insider stuff.. very funny.. I do like Megan and could just see her saying "Dude" to Mark C.
    I'm wondering about this statement:
    one shared date and 3 one on one dates
    Do one of the girls on the shared date also get a one on one date? I can't imagine how all this could happen in one week, but so far, they are listing a repeat of this week's show in the hour preceding the next episode.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Regular

I know it suc... but I can tell you the families were just too much fun Megans were spot on and very smooth I hope we see them at the lunch table her dad was to much fun... Jen's family at least for one of them you see the great Genes believe me you see how she looks so young. Amanda's family is too much fun talk about Age of Love just watch Maria's family is soo supportive they are great!!!! I hope we see the families they were so funny not used to the cameras and very much themselves!!! LOL

+ Reply to Thread