+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Mark just updated his blog at ivillage (don't know if i can link, too scared to do it because i keep getting in trouble! )

very interesting he said this week all the eliminated women joined him, even Jayanna!

here's a couple of photos from the viewing party in Las Vegas, you can see plenty more at getty. How funny would that have been!

Lynne is a cutey - too bad there was nothing there !

Where is Jen? There are only nine of the orginal 13 in the photos. Amanda is there, but not Jen...why?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2488948;
    Where is Jen? There are only nine of the orginal 13 in the photos. Amanda is there, but not Jen...why?
    Ariel, Flip_fan said it was only the eliminated girls. I thought in that first pic, at first that the lady in front was Amanda, but it's Angela.. funny that a 40 something looks so much like Amanda!
    And I almost forgot, thank you Flip_Fan for posting those. They're really fun!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

All right - rejectees. Megan is there, but not Maria. Does this mean the final three are Jen, Amanda and Maria? Please let Maria be gone this next week...yikes. And, somehow, Angela was not memorable...I blanked on the name. another yikes.

Was this just this past week in Las Vegas when he judged a beauty contestant type show - was it Hooters or Hawaiian Tropic? Read it somewhere but my frontal lobe is being asked to remember so many bits and pieces from at least four shows at the moment with more to come this week. Shazaam!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2489030;
    All right - rejectees. Megan is there, but not Maria. Does this mean the final three are Jen, Amanda and Maria? Please let Maria be gone this next week...yikes. And, somehow, Angela was not memorable...I blanked on the name. another yikes.

Was this just this past week in Las Vegas when he judged a beauty contestant type show - was it Hooters or Hawaiian Tropic? Read it somewhere but my frontal lobe is being asked to remember so many bits and pieces from at least four shows at the moment with more to come this week. Shazaam!
    look a little closer Arielflies... megan is not there.

In the photos the women are: Jayanna, adelaide, lauren, tessa, lynn, jodi, angela, mary(straight hair) and kelli.

This was on Monday night, they all got together and watched episode 6 in Vegas.

Mark was rumored in one press release to be a guest judge at the Hooters pagent last week, but there's been no photo or mention of it since.

See - I just can't tell them apart. I thought Adelaide was Megan...forgot all about Adelaide. How soon they slip off my radar.

Interesting get together, then in Vegas. That is his new home, isn't it? I don't know what to make of this show or the cast members anymore. I think, like Jayana, I was left in the woods only I didn't get a ride out. I can't see the forest for the trees...and you can never have too many trees**. I'm lost without breadcrumbs.

**Old joke from a friend's student when they were discussing LOTR in class...he said there were too many trees and she replied, you can't have too many trees. It's become sort of a rallying cry when fog sinks and branches slap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2488408;
    However there is a pic during the previews for episode 1 - where Megan is having some sort of a meal with Mark - maybe that is the "high tea" for Megan (Salsa dancing for Amanda) and carriage ride for Jen. We don't know for sure that Megan goes to Australia - do we ?

Didn't they show in the previews Maria also salsa dancing with Mark? I could have sworn both Amanda and Maria salsa dances with Mark.....

If Maria goes Salsa dancing with Amanda - then that's another shared date for Amanda....

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2489214;
    If Maria goes Salsa dancing with Amanda - then that's another shared date for Amanda....
    I know, which is odd. I just remember a lady salsa dancing in a tannish color outfit with Mark.

Oh you know what, that may have been her mother or someone in her family, and I mistaked her for Maria?
    Hmm...It may just be, now that I think of it.

+ Reply to Thread