+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

I can't remember which thread they were on but they were on here during first couple of weeks of show. I will check and see if I can find them and then post where they are. I am sorry, I brought them up but can't remember which thread they were on.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2488148;
    I can't remember which thread they were on but they were on here during first couple of weeks of show. I will check and see if I can find them and then post where they are. I am sorry, I brought them up but can't remember which thread they were on.
    It is on first page of this very thread down the page a little bit. Though looking back on it now, I am wondering if it is from f2. I still say Jen and Amanda are final 2 by the way they are editing this just like I knew Tessa and Bevin were bachelor f2 by the edit. We questioned spoiler pics that season too, but they were correct.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2488149;
    It is on first page of this very thread down the page a little bit. Though looking back on it now, I am wondering if it is from f2. I still say Jen and Amanda are final 2 by the way they are editing this just like I knew Tessa and Bevin were bachelor f2 by the edit. We questioned spoiler pics that season too, but they were correct.
    I think it is from the final 2. I think the part on the previews that show Jen and Mark at the Aquarium is their final 2 last date, just like the screencap of Amanda and Mark with the kangaroo's is their final 2 last date.

However there is a pic during the previews for episode 1 - where Megan is having some sort of a meal with Mark - maybe that is the "high tea" for Megan (Salsa dancing for Amanda) and carriage ride for Jen. We don't know for sure that Megan goes to Australia - do we ?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2488360;
    I think it is from the final 2. I think the part on the previews that show Jen and Mark at the Aquarium is their final 2 last date, just like the screencap of Amanda and Mark with the kangaroo's is their final 2 last date.
    Okay good I am not going crazy. Thanks for helping me out on that. And f2 is Amanda and Jen. You can tell also by the edit as they seem to be hiding Jen to camera comments to just a few and sort of flying her under the radar in some regards, but yet building connection between them. Also makes me wonder if Jen was picked if they continue to show Amanda in negitive light. Wonder how "Fleissian" the Age of Love editors are. (fyi-Fleiss is producer of the bachelor and is famous for tricky editing.) My heart says Jen my gut instinct says Amanda.

Also there was a preview pic of Megan talking on a couch poolside - with a bottle of champagne in a bucket - could this be from 4 to 3 elimination next week ?

And very few pics, if any, that I have seen of Amanda in the final days' previews. There is someone in a gondola - that might be Amanda. If there is to be a surprise (from what Riskmikey has said) - it would seem that neither Amanda or Jen would be a surprise. I guess Jen would be a surprise to me, just because I can't imagine her winning ! Something has kept Megan in this ....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2488443;
    Something has kept Megan in this ....
    I think Megan has been kept in this by default as I don't see much of anything between them. Others that have bothered Mark more (Jayanna) or who Mark really didn't know (Mary) needed to go before her. With all the drama going on, I'm sure her pretty easy going personality was a plus for Mark.

My gut is telling me that Amanda is the winner but my brain is starting to think its Jen. So without concrete screencap proof or a inside source, I'll go with my gut being right!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2488443;
    And very few pics, if any, that I have seen of Amanda in the final days' previews. There is someone in a gondola - that might be Amanda. If there is to be a surprise (from what Riskmikey has said) - it would seem that neither Amanda or Jen would be a surprise. I guess Jen would be a surprise to me, just because I can't imagine her winning ! Something has kept Megan in this ....
    I'd really like to believe she's not another Danielle and that she really is still around for a reason! I just checked out her bio and thought this was interesting-- could this be a clue???
    but she knows exactly what she wants: someone between the ages of 26 and 32 who can make her stomach flip when she sees him and who isn't scared to fly on planes like she is!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Megan mentionned the fear of flying when they were on their beach walk - why would it have come up then ?? - unless they were talking of the future... She is the only one that hasn't really said anything "wrong." But there has been nothing shown between them either - just a kiss on the cheek. She may show herself to be the smartest of the final 3 - hold off until he declares himself - don't get drawn in - what's meant to be will be etc. Also because of the way she has been - or what we have shown she has been - she has not incurred jealousy from the others. Neither she nor Jen appears to be a threat. Her bio also said something about playing hard to get. Jen seems ok - but she is the agressor - asking if he'd like to kiss her, taking him aside to make sure he knew how she felt about him. Amanda is ok - I think it's perfectly normal to be bothered by all that is going on -and his taking others off for long talks. After the movie date, Mark said he could have felt that way with others too - ie it wasn't that Amanda was anything special. TRhat was a hint to me that things weren't perfect between Mark and Amanda. Now we are being led to believe that Jen is the one - with the carriage ride/romantic date. I think her age is the biggest problem. So there are problems with Amanda and Jen. megan still remains possible. Yes she was shown to be immature/silly/high on the alcohol on the camping - but other times when she talks, she sounds pretty sensible and grounded to me. So I am hoping for a Megan or an Amanda win - not because I don't think Jen is ok - but just don't see a match with Mark.

+ Reply to Thread