+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2486585;
    what?... ok i didnt know 3 of them go to Oz... my source in melbourne only thought it was 2 - this is so good!

the Fantasy dates should be interesting!!

I think the final 3 are megan, amanda and jennifer..

Megan - I'd imagine her parents would grill Mark with loads of questions because Megan is a lot younger, they would be protective and concerned about his "experience".

Amanda - i think Mark should get along well with her parents because they might share similar upbringings and family traditions

Jennifer - i cannot wait to see the awkward meeting between Mark and Jen's son!!
    I agree totally! I cannot wait either!

But who do you think is the fourth lady whose family meets Mark since four of the ladies show Mark their hometown?

well that would be Maria.. but that must not go too well because according to the espn article she finally walks at the elimination! haha

I look forawrd to seeing Jayanna go this week, i thought she was ok at the start but now she really seems the most desperate out of all of them and the majority of women eliminated keep saying she's not a nice person.

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2486592;
    well that would be Maria.. but that must not go too well because according to the espn article she finally walks at the elimination! haha

I look forawrd to seeing Jayanna go this week, i thought she was ok at the start but now she really seems the most desperate out of all of them and the majority of women eliminated keep saying she's not a nice person.
    Oh so Jayanna goes this week?? I thought she made it to the final 4. I'm glad. haha

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

I'm glad to hear that there are 3 going to Australia. Thanks 1<realitytv, for sharing the previews from TV guide. I agree with your top 3, Flip_fan and this now makes riskmikey's comments about there being surprises ahead make more sense. Maybe we will have to rethink the final 2?? We know Amanda has the picnic at the zoo and Jennifer has dinner at the Aquarium, but I wonder what special date Megan gets, UNLESS she's the first one of the 3 eliminated and those dates mentioned above are the final 2 dates??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2486696;
    I'm glad to hear that there are 3 going to Australia. Thanks 1<realitytv, for sharing the previews from TV guide. I agree with your top 3, Flip_fan and this now makes riskmikey's comments about there being surprises ahead make more sense. Maybe we will have to rethink the final 2?? We know Amanda has the picnic at the zoo and Jennifer has dinner at the Aquarium, but I wonder what special date Megan gets, UNLESS she's the first one of the 3 eliminated and those dates mentioned above are the final 2 dates??
    I am thinking that Megan is probably the one that is eliminated prior to the final two dates.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2486592;

At first, I thought Jayanna might be a good choice but as the weeks have progressed I have not been impressed with her. The spoilers this week say Jayanna strips out of her clothes on the camping date. Maybe it was an eye opening experience Mark needed!! Good for him, he escapes this cougar!

I continue to think Megan is going to take this. She is sweet, no nasty comments yet - I think he is attracted to her - spent good one on one time with her on the beach - and you have the comments in his black shirt - "should I kiss her" - that was shown during Amanda's dessert date but he had the black shirt on when he was having the pre elimination private talks and during those talks, the camera did not show him kissing Megan. Also at one of the elimiantion scenes, he is practically stuttering when he talks to her. I think he likes her - and now that we know there will be 3 - I think Megan is definitley in this !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2487073;
    I continue to think Megan is going to take this. She is sweet, no nasty comments yet - I think he is attracted to her - spent good one on one time with her on the beach - and you have the comments in his black shirt - "should I kiss her" - that was shown during Amanda's dessert date but he had the black shirt on when he was having the pre elimination private talks and during those talks, the camera did not show him kissing Megan. Also at one of the elimiantion scenes, he is practically stuttering when he talks to her. I think he likes her - and now that we know there will be 3 - I think Megan is definitley in this !
    You may be right and Megan will be the one! I have felt Amanda must not be the one since she made comments saying "She totally HAD a crush on the Guy!" on her myspace when someone asked her about the show. Saying HAD and Guy doesn't bode well!

Megan is also more the age of his previous fiance, cute as a button, and still able to have children, if that is important to him. His family supposedly helps him eliminate one of the final 3. Maybe they convince him Jen's age does matter if he wants children of his own?

Megan will not be the one because of the spoiler pics of the final two. I think he will pick Amanda over Jen with Megan going f3 and Maria will go this week.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2488024;
    Megan will not be the one because of the spoiler pics of the final two. I think he will pick Amanda over Jen with Megan going f3 and Maria will go this week.
    Could someone please tell us where we can see these spoiler pics?

+ Reply to Thread