+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

okay - it's not different than what I thought. Not surprised it's these two judging by the edits.

The pic of the girl (Jen ?) walking with all her stuff - could be walking to the camp site - there are 5 girls - maybe she has a tent by herself ... hmmm.... I still can't see Jen as the winner - not enough pep - too serious. But perhaps he likes that - she has had the longest one on one date. I didn't like it when she came in and raved about the date with Mark - she could have been kinder. If you go back to the first episode where they show previews of the whole series, there are many pics of Megan (twirling with him in a tan sportsjacket, dinner, and then drinks and talk on the pool deck on the couch). None of them look too intimate - but she or Amanda would be more acceptable as a match than Jen in my opinion. If Jen gets picked - it's all for the show - and perhaps he didn't find a real match with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2478328;
    riskmikey, these aren't the "discussions" that you're talking about, but if you go the NBC link for review videos of next week, there are some hilarious (and a little daring of a game of truth or dare around the campfire. I must say, Mark has a rather nice "bun", not to mention, Jayanna, looks pretty "fit"! :nono... so be warned! I doubt these will make it on next weeks show, at least, not without that blurry thing they do to hide non PG scenes!
    Age of Love, NBC
    Besides this video, be sure and watch them all.. there are five for next week's show of the camping trip.
    Thank you soooo much for posting the videos, cafegirl. Far more amusing/engaging than anything I've seen on the show so far. I don't know, it really isn't grabbing my attention so far ... I think my obsession with The Bachelor has ruined me! Maybe it he gave them something when they get to stay (a la the rose.. or even the clocks on Flava of Love..) I'd be more into it.

Now that Mary isn't there to laugh at, I don't know what I'm going to do!

Well I've ready Mark was a guest judge at the Hooter's Swimsuit Pageant held in Las Vegas July 18 with 150 beautiful girsl in bikinis!! So whomever he choose from Age of Love may have some serious competion on their hands!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2483914;
    Well I've ready Mark was a guest judge at the Hooter's Swimsuit Pageant held in Las Vegas July 18 with 150 beautiful girsl in bikinis!!

How come I'm never at (my other) home for the good stuff? I'm stuck in the Bay Area this week.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2484192;
    How come I'm never at (my other) home for the good stuff? I'm stuck in the Bay Area this week.
    Sometimes life just isn't fair. Randal

hahahaha the new preview on yahootv is up and ep6 looks GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2485250;
    hahahaha the new preview on yahootv is up and ep6 looks GREAT!

I agree flip fan...looks good. Who's going. Jayanna? Anyone who makes statements about walking away the winner usually is gone soon after.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

3 more episodes left!!!!!

Here is the TV Guide Epsiode Description for the final 2 shows.

Episode Detail: Fantasy Dates - July 30, 2007

The women's families arrive and are given the opportunity to question Mark. Later, Mark goes on several dates that include salsa dancing, high tea and a carriage ride.

Episode Detail: Australia Finale - August 6, 2007

In the season finale, Mark and the three ladies travel to Australia, where they spend time with his family. After considering advice from his loved ones, Mark eliminates one woman. Then, it's time for the big decision after dates with the final two.

Age Of Love Episodes | TVGuide.com

what?... ok i didnt know 3 of them go to Oz... my source in melbourne only thought it was 2 - this is so good!

the Fantasy dates should be interesting!!

I think the final 3 are megan, amanda and jennifer..

Megan - I'd imagine her parents would grill Mark with loads of questions because Megan is a lot younger, they would be protective and concerned about his "experience".

Amanda - i think Mark should get along well with her parents because they might share similar upbringings and family traditions

Jennifer - i cannot wait to see the awkward meeting between Mark and Jen's son!!

+ Reply to Thread