+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2479797;
    It's not that they get into a fight after watching something.. it is that one lady took offense to some of the other laughing during an uncomfortable moment.. She thought they were being disrespectful but in fact they were all a little tipsy and could not help but laugh from being nervious and in a setting that was just weird... He already has some strong feelings about one and when she lies to him about saying something to another lady and also gets nasty with him during elimination he is not a happy camper HA HA
    Oh come on riskmikey, give me a hint.. is the serious feeling's girl, Amanda or Jen?? or one of the others?? I know you probably can't say, but could you answer in code?? Just kidding!

Flip_fan, I have a feeling that Maria is the one who leaves this week. Isn't there still a scene to come where Mark takes Jayanna on a date with all the all the lights? I did read somewhere that they is a private date in the woods w/ an area fixed up w/ twinkle lights and a dinner setting, maybe they're the same? Is this correct, riskmikey?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2479797;
    He already has some strong feelings about one and when she lies to him about saying something to another lady and also gets nasty with him during elimination he is not a happy camper HA HA
    This sounds like it could be Jen. Both Maria and Jayana have been shown to be outspoken, while Jen has quietly made a few sniping comments. Maybe Jen gets busted for the after-date talk with the 20's who really didn't want to hear it. HA! They were probably dying to hear all about it - it was Mary who sarcastically dismissed her. So, who told...Megan or Amanda?

Even with the over-edit, this next week will be very interesting.

P.S. I watched the NBC clips and am glad they do edit for television - LOL!

FORT Regular

Strong does not necessarily mean good feelings..... Also forgot to tell last week during the pool game Jen bet Mark if she won she would get some alone time with him WITHOUT a camera around.... Hummmmm... and it does happen but it will be later when she turns in her "voucher" for her win....

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2479990;
    Strong does not necessarily mean good feelings..... Also forgot to tell last week during the pool game Jen bet Mark if she won she would get some alone time with him WITHOUT a camera around.... Hummmmm... and it does happen but it will be later when she turns in her "voucher" for her win....
    Very interesting ~ Hm indeed! I have a feeling that he won't pull a Lorenzo and Andy by waiting until the end to pick his F1 ~ I think that he has a feeling who he has that "connection" (take a drink ) with now.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Don't know Blondie we may have a surprise we know if we have been reading all the threads who the last two are most likely to be... think we might see a surprise.....

Hi all...missing all the sleuthing from the Bachelor!

So, I slow-moed the previews and to me, that is Jennifer going home (of course, I learned all my sleuthing here to see this!) You can see her wearing the black & white "jacket" when they are sitting around and that is the same thing that is shown while she is walking away.
    On the hunt for everlasting love

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2480077;
    Don't know Blondie we may have a surprise we know if we have been reading all the threads who the last two are most likely to be... think we might see a surprise.....
    Oh boy, you are making this even more interesting that the show, riskmikey. I know who the last two are, but am leaning towards the cougar being the F1. Maybe the next show will give me more insight.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Strong emotions, huh? Both Jayana and Maria "push" at him during the campfire and he doesn't look any too happy with either of them.

I have also seen the "final two" spoilers and can understand why one is there, but not the other...hmm...although he did say from the first meeting that one of them appealed to him. Does he carry that conviction through the show?

The drunken fight with cat/kitty claws will be very revealing this coming Monday.

Ariel - spill - who are the final 2......

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2481465;
    Ariel - spill - who are the final 2......
    See post# 49 in this thread. Also to confirm one of them there is a photo of a picnic in Australia farther up the page. The final two travel to Australia with Mark.

+ Reply to Thread