+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

From the interviews i read Tessa seemed REALLY nice.. ok she's a little fake on the outside, but i think NBC really played on that and went out of their way to make her look a like a bimbo. She didn't say "I'm hot deal with it" - that was actually 3 sentences put together, they also edited the 'dog personality' comment and the 'amanda' speech she gave... but in the end both her and mark said they really clicked as friends and new straight away there was no "connection".

I agree i am liking megan and jen. Megan, although she's a little immature - but mark is too and you can tell then get along easily. Jen i think has the whole package - she's sweet yet sexy... but 18yrs is a little too much when it comes to anything serious with mark.

I doubt he is dating anyone from the show.. its funny because i am getting all these strange emails from women on my website who think i am Mark - very frightening how forward they are, some add photos!! If they bothered to read the site they would easily figure out its a fansite... but it's hilarious reading them.
    Last edited by flip_fan; 07-18-2007 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2479729;
    Flip Fan
    As to your question does anyone "sneek" into Marks tent yes and no it was not as "sneeky" as we think. And nothing happend ..there are cameras and people everywhere day and night during the camping trip. The only privacy these people have is in the bathroom(wc) and shower. Many of these things are set up by the show as to who Mark takes on certain dates some of them are dictated some are not. The twinkle twinkle little stars date of next week is an example of a set up as are other "sneeky" items. IF they show it all it will be very funny as to the fight the girls have and poor Mark looked like a dear in the headlights..... The boy really has very little clue about women and dealing with them it is hilarious
    hahaha...can't wait! i have to admit in one of the clips on NBC you see a HUGE cast of ppl in the background standing around, and then camera ppl fixing the tents... i cannot imagine how mark and the women can feel 100% relaxed and comfortable. Its not like big brother where the camera's are hidden and the contestants can forget about them.

FORT Regular

It is funny but the clips on NBC really do better at showing the womens true personality than what we see on the show Also Mark and the ladies did not have as good/bad a view as we did the cameras are able to get a closeup poor camera guys LOL ... Jayanna is as out there and in your face as you see... Maria really is a new age Hippie type... Most of the women where doing "Huh???" when she would start the "empowered women" "safe place" stuff... it was a hoot... Jen is like a teenager (a smart one put a little spacey)... Amanda is not the stalker they have shown but defineatly a strong person.. Megan what can I say this kid is great she is sweet and funny... When Maria starts the bit about the body butter and having all the women "pleasure him" you can hear Megan go "I'm just a child" too funny... When the groups were in different apartments the cameramen switched off as to which apartment they were in and most of the time did not want to go back up to the 40's because some of them insisted on walking around in g strings and small t shirts... One was asked by a producer would you not feel a little more comfortable putting more closthes on with all the people around? She said No I'm fine guess who that was after watching the clips???

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2479737;
    From the interviews i read Tessa seemed REALLY nice.. ok she's a little fake on the outside, but i think NBC really played on that and went out of their way to make her look a like a bimbo. She didn't say "I'm hot deal with it" - that was actually 3 sentences put together, they also edited the 'dog personality' comment and the 'amanda' speech she gave... but in the end both her and mark said they really clicked as friends and new straight away there was no "connection".

I agree i am liking megan and jen. Megan, although she's a little immature - but mark is too and you can tell then get along easily. Jen i think has the whole package - she's sweet yet sexy... but 18yrs is a little too much when it comes to anything serious with mark.

I doubt he is dating anyone from the show.. its funny because i am getting all these strange emails from women on my website who think i am Mark - very frightening how forward they are, some add photos!! If they bothered to read the site they would easily figure out its a fansite... but it's hilarious reading them.
    That's funny, flip_fan. I guess you could screen them and pass on the "less" crazy ones to Mark! Ha! It always amazing me how some women can be so bold w/ celebrities they don't know and think their television persona gives them all the clues they need to pursue them (almost stalkerish )! ! there's no telling how many have tried to contact him in Vegas!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

omg... i bet it was jayanna!!

lol, yes the look on amanda and megans face when maria was talking about mark taking his pants off and the women pleasuring him was funny. So am i right guessing that footage wont make it on screen? it seemed very rough and with the camera ppl in the backgound didnt seem like these clips will be included.. or maybe there's more cleaner footage from other camera's??

on that espn article it talked about how some of the women would change infront of the camera's even though they had the option of using the bathroom - very weird!

so riskmikey the women actually get into a fight with mark right there watching it? if thats the case surely it impacts his feelings for some of them...

Wow, riskmikey, thank you for all the great scoops! I love reading all that you have to tell us. I would think that the camera men would be all over themselves wanting to watch the 40 year olds with little clothing on ~ they have great bods! Maybe they are just "camera shy."

Flip fan, that has to be scary to have so many women write you, plus send pictures, thinking that you are Mark! Do you write them back to clarify?
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 07-18-2007 at 09:47 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2479765;
    It is funny but the clips on NBC really do better at showing the womens true personality than what we see on the show Also Mark and the ladies did not have as good/bad a view as we did the cameras are able to get a closeup poor camera guys LOL ... Jayanna is as out there and in your face as you see... Maria really is a new age Hippie type... Most of the women where doing "Huh???" when she would start the "empowered women" "safe place" stuff... it was a hoot... Jen is like a teenager (a smart one put a little spacey)... Amanda is not the stalker they have shown but defineatly a strong person.. Megan what can I say this kid is great she is sweet and funny... When Maria starts the bit about the body butter and having all the women "pleasure him" you can hear Megan go "I'm just a child" too funny... When the groups were in different apartments the cameramen switched off as to which apartment they were in and most of the time did not want to go back up to the 40's because some of them insisted on walking around in g strings and small t shirts... One was asked by a producer would you not feel a little more comfortable putting more closthes on with all the people around? She said No I'm fine guess who that was after watching the clips???
    If I had two guesses, they'd both be Jayanna!! She is pretty full of herself and I feel she's not faking this exhibitionist tendency!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Regular

It's not that they get into a fight after watching something.. it is that one lady took offense to some of the other laughing during an uncomfortable moment.. She thought they were being disrespectful but in fact they were all a little tipsy and could not help but laugh from being nervious and in a setting that was just weird... He already has some strong feelings about one and when she lies to him about saying something to another lady and also gets nasty with him during elimination he is not a happy camper HA HA

hmmm.. that sounds good - it would be nice to see mark react a little more to whats going on around him. I hope it's jayanna that he flicks next week!

Yes I think this weeks show is going to be very fun indeed to watch!!!

+ Reply to Thread