+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2478132;
    Next week promises to be so much fun I don't know if they will show all the "discussion" with all the women...They certainly have not shown all of Jayannas tiraids.. but all the women get a little heated next week during the camping trip.
    riskmikey, these aren't the "discussions" that you're talking about, but if you go the NBC link for review videos of next week, there are some hilarious (and a little daring of a game of truth or dare around the campfire. I must say, Mark has a rather nice "bun", not to mention, Jayanna, looks pretty "fit"! :nono... so be warned! I doubt these will make it on next weeks show, at least, not without that blurry thing they do to hide non PG scenes!
    Age of Love, NBC
    Besides this video, be sure and watch them all.. there are five for next week's show of the camping trip.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2478328;
    riskmikey, these aren't the "discussions" that you're talking about, but if you go the NBC link for review videos of next week, there are some hilarious (and a little daring of a game of truth or dare around the campfire. I must say, Mark has a rather nice "bun", not to mention, Jayanna, looks pretty "fit"! :nono... so be warned! I doubt these will make it on next weeks show, at least, not without that blurry thing they do to hide non PG scenes!
    Age of Love, NBC
    Besides this video, be sure and watch them all.. there are five for next week's show of the camping trip.
    Thanks cafegirl. I will have to check them out.

FORT Regular

Cafegirl actually that leads into the fight they have. great find by the way, boy that is going to be hard to show I know they will have to do some editing. I can't tell the whole joke but the penguin the girls are referring to in the videos on NBC is the punch line of a dirty joke with a guy obviously with his pants around his ankles and was a joke Mark told earlier in the competition. The truth or dare and the alcohol were not a good mix at the camp ground does anyone think Maria is a little off??? with the comments about the message oils and stuff?? also the older ladies brought the Kamasurta with them guess they were looking for something other than what was on Mark's mind....

omg those videos are a scream... mark sounds a little drunk! You can tell because he's very chatty..hahahha - i wanna see the unedited version of this show!

btw mark's butt is cute - but did you see those tan lines! hahaha

Thanks for the info o the video's Cafegal. gotta go to watch them!

Those pictures of the women in their twenties ... scary! The dangers of plastic surgery. I thought they looked a lot better before they had all that work done ... they look soooo much more plastic now.

Anyhow, this show is more boring that I thought it would be. Could someone start a catfight or something?

wow.. watching these clips again.. it appears as though Maria really stirs up the pot, especially with jayanna.

When Maria is telling Mark what turns her on ("focus on me and not pay any attention to the others" Jayanna looks peeved and she even does the 'cut throat' gesture!

Then the body butter clip also stirred up the women when Maria kept implying they all agreed he doesn't "show up" and is shy and not relaxed... you hear a few say "speak for yourself" and "not me"..

From those clips i must say Maria is way too full on and Jayanna downright humiliates herself and lost all dignity and self respect by doing the nudie.. I thought it was funny when Mark did it, but i could barely watch when jayanna did it. She practically dropped her pants right infront of them and took it a little too far with the dancing. lol, i think you hear Amanda go "oh no! hell no!" when Jayanna starts to run... the women sounded horrified and in disbelief.

Megan, Amanda and Jen seem shy - or maybe just normal compared to the other two.

I hope we see some fire works.. riskmikey can you actually say if one of the girls sneak into Marks tent for the night? You dont have say who, or is it just misleading?

FORT Fogey

Everytime I saw Jayanna on the show I was like she does not look as old as she is, and than I looked at her pictures of her in her twenties, and she does look as old as she is.

I think Mark made a mistake letting Tessa go last week. Silicone or not, she seemed a lot less flawed than the rest of them. Jen and Megan are the best ones left, though too old and too young respectively. In in her twenties Jen would have far, far outshined any of the other participants on this show. Amanda is giving off serious psycho control freak vibes - Mark will probably pick her, but he'll regret it. Maria and Jayanna are just playing around with public personas and hiding their real selves - good examples perhaps for some Bachelorettes we've seen in recent seasons to emulate, but they aren't doing Mark any favors.

It's all good - there's no way Mark is going to establish a serious relationship with any of these women after the show, and like any leading man in these types of cheesy productions he's getting plenty of attention right now from higher quality candidates.

FORT Regular

Flip Fan
    As to your question does anyone "sneek" into Marks tent yes and no it was not as "sneeky" as we think. And nothing happend ..there are cameras and people everywhere day and night during the camping trip. The only privacy these people have is in the bathroom(wc) and shower. Many of these things are set up by the show as to who Mark takes on certain dates some of them are dictated some are not. The twinkle twinkle little stars date of next week is an example of a set up as are other "sneeky" items. IF they show it all it will be very funny as to the fight the girls have and poor Mark looked like a dear in the headlights..... The boy really has very little clue about women and dealing with them it is hilarious

+ Reply to Thread