+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

FORT Fan

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Here is Vegas' Odds:
    Bet On: Will Mark Philippoussis choose a Kitten or a Cougar in NBC's Age of Love?

Kitten
    Cougar
    +150
    Those not familar with odds. A Kitten (and likely Amanda) is favored to win. A few weeks back the Kittens were overwhelmingly favored but the gap has been narrowed. I am not sure if they have a source that told them who wins but it makes me wonder why they are so certain.

In the show previews at the beginning of the first episode - were there any more of Amanda, other than the making out with the blue blanket (which I think was after the dessert on the boat) and the walking out of the restaurant after the double date with Kelli. Are there any pics of her in a future one on one date ?

I cannot wait to see Kelli Rippa impersonate Mary again. I've got my DVR all set up and ready to go.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2477397;

I think Megan makes it to the final 3. She is in the previews when Mark twirls the girl and they are like in a vineyard or something like that.
    I think Megan makes it the final 3 too.

Maria/Jayanna leave the next two weeks, then Megan with Jen & Amanda as the final 2. Right now I'm still picking Amanda as the "winner".

FORT Regular

Next week promises to be so much fun I don't know if they will show all the "discussion" with all the women...They certainly have not shown all of Jayannas tiraids.. but all the women get a little heated next week during the camping trip.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2478132;
    Next week promises to be so much fun I don't know if they will show all the "discussion" with all the women...They certainly have not shown all of Jayannas tiraids.. but all the women get a little heated next week during the camping trip.
    Excellent! Cannot wait. Thank you for the preview, riskmikey!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I'm finding it very odd how addicted I am becoming to this silly show.

Maria, Maria, Maria - where is your dignity???
    Jayanna was my initial fave but her overconfidence and attitude are really wearing thin.
    Jen - I'm liking her more and more every week.

Megan - has he even kissed her yet? They seem to have a casual brother/sister thing going on
    Amanda - over the moon - but way too much.

buh-bye Mary, Mary quite contrary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2477485;
    In the show previews at the beginning of the first episode - were there any more of Amanda, other than the making out with the blue blanket (which I think was after the dessert on the boat) and the walking out of the restaurant after the double date with Kelli. Are there any pics of her in a future one on one date ?
    There is a pic of Amanda at the Zoo in Australia with Mark so we know she makes final two but I believe Jen is the one he chooses since Amanda replied to someone on her myspace page that while she was there " she had a total crush on the guy" Some think she would only say had and refer to him as guy if she wasn't the one choosen

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2478185;
    There is a pic of Amanda at the Zoo in Australia with Mark so we know she makes final two but I believe Jen is the one he chooses since Amanda replied to someone on her myspace page that while she was there " she had a total crush on the guy" Some think she would only say had and refer to him as guy if she wasn't the one choosen
    Excellent point that has been weighing on my mind.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2478185;
    I agree, however it may just be to throw people off. Then again, those feelings could have grown from love since the show ended. And Tessa from the bachelor called Andy "the Kid".

+ Reply to Thread