+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2431090;
    The cougar on the far left in the black dress looks to be a chesty red-head. At least she got the chesty part right.
    Isn't that Kelli, Arielflies? It looks like her hair is blonde with bronze highlights if you look at her individual photo, but does look like red highlights in the group photo.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Is this being filmed in Australia????

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2431116;
    Isn't that Kelli, Arielflies? It looks like her hair is blonde with bronze highlights if you look at her individual photo, but does look like red highlights in the group photo.
    I guess you're right. Kelli's hair does show more red hi-light in the group photo.

It's being filmed in the LA area. They are all housed in a high rise. There are photos of it in the show description thread started by Krom.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Edit time ran out, sorry for 2nd post in a row...there is a new trailer over at the official NBC site that combines some or most of the commercials they've been airing. The dates look fun. There is roller skating, rappelling off of a building and, of course, tennis. There is even one girl making the "...I think I'm falling..." statement. This will be too easy for old Bachelor hands.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Amanda is the woman who says on the commercial "i'm definately falling...definately" and i also think she is the one on the bed crying with her ipod.

its definately not a great photo, but she looks pretty in the trailer though.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:55 PM. Reason: moved

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;2431133;
    Is this being filmed in Australia????
    live4romance, to answer your question, Arielflies is right about it being filmed in LA, but when it gets to the final 2, Mark takes them to meet his parents in Australia. The picture I posted above is from a zoo in Melbourne. He has a final date with each of them (should we say, Bachelor copycat?? ), but according to the spoiler source I found, they head back to the states after the final 2 dates, so the final ceremony (I doubt they give roses... unless they can't even come up with a creative alternative to that! ) must be back in LA.
    Is that what you heard, flip_fan?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2431234;
    live4romance, to answer your question, Arielflies is right about it being filmed in LA, but when it gets to the final 2, Mark takes them to meet his parents in Australia. The picture I posted above is from a zoo in Melbourne. He has a final date with each of them (should we say, Bachelor copycat?? ), but according to the spoiler source I found, they head back to the states after the final 2 dates, so the final ceremony (I doubt they give roses... unless they can't even come up with a creative alternative to that! ) must be back in LA.
    Is that what you heard, flip_fan?
    Roses? They don't need no stinking roses! Hopefully, they'll give tennis balls, or sweat soaked headband, something more fitting to the whole aura of the show and our Hero!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2431245;
    Roses? They don't need no stinking roses! Hopefully, they'll give tennis balls, or sweat soaked headband, something more fitting to the whole aura of the show and our Hero!
    Oh, yeah, MissThing, I love that!! Instead of gowns, the girls could be in little short tennis skirts and when he calls the names of the one's he's keeping, they have to leap the net to receive their "ball".. er tennis ball! :nono
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Someone asked about filming dates.... May 23 was the last day of filming according to people living in the condos. It was the date of the firepit screenshot.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-06-2007 at 04:56 PM. Reason: moved
    Romantic Skeptic!

The last day of LA filming was May 23, according to owners who were living in the condos.
    Romantic Skeptic!

+ Reply to Thread