+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

FORT Regular

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

BlondieGal
    Remember you have become the "designated watcher" since the rest of us will playing the drinking game... Mary Cry take a drink; Amanda dramatic look take a drink.. the rest of us will be under the sofa before the show ends... Ha Ha Glad you are enjoying tennis sounds like after a couple of days you are sore and could use the "Age of Love" drinking game to ease the pain a little LOL tonight will be fun

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I'll be drinking a pepsi and if it's crying Mary and serious Amanda as the drinking cues, I'll be so bloated I won't be able to get up from the couch - LOL!

I was really wanting to like Amanda, but what switch turned in her brain to make her fall so hard for Mark in a week - especially since they are not exclusive? I thought her "my emotions have grown faster than I thought they would"...was from one of the later shows - way too early for last week. I'm beginning to fear for her emotional health. And Jen is looking scared. Maybe she'll calm down a bit after their 1:1 date this week. The only ones holding their own right now appear to be Jayana and Megan.

Kelly Ripa did a Mary cry-athon spoof on the LIVE show last Tuesday...looks like she'll repeat it this Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2476684;
    BlondieGal
    Remember you have become the "designated watcher" since the rest of us will playing the drinking game... Mary Cry take a drink; Amanda dramatic look take a drink.. the rest of us will be under the sofa before the show ends... Ha Ha Glad you are enjoying tennis sounds like after a couple of days you are sore and could use the "Age of Love" drinking game to ease the pain a little LOL tonight will be fun
    I take my designated watcher duties very serious, riskmikey!

Arielflies, you are right about Amanda ~ she is falling for the guy relatively early in the game.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

I understand why many think the ladies have fallen fast remember Amanda was not the first to say to Mark she had feelings for him I believe the first two to do that were Jen and Kelli. At this point they are over 3 weeks into filming and these ladies have spent a bunch of time with Mark we have not seen, eating suzhi, making ice cream sundaes, watching movies, etc. Also they have nothing else to think about they can't get any info in or out of the "age of love" world... I just think Amanda is a little younger and lets her emotions rule more than they should. The older ladies especially have learned that playing hard to get works no matter how they feel..

So Riskmikey, who's leaving tonight? I'll guess and say Maria and Mary.

Oh and when does Mark meet the ladies families'?

FORT Regular

Like I said before looks like we are down to only one elimination per episode It wont be Mary AND Maria this week!! ONLY one of the two will go... this will be continued next week (only one eliminated) after camping.. Watch and see July 30 (family night) what fun HA HA and then maybe some salsa!!! Then eliminations will not be what we expect after the salsa dance.....

FORT Regular

Age of Love 7/16

Just saw the new preview on Yahoo TV check it out sorry to say it makes the 20's look desperate but if you break it down Amanda wants to go on the Surfing date well so would I Then we see Mary crying.... ok now we have the drinking game Amanda Look; Mary Cry: we all drink

FORT Fan

My tivo said that Mark picks 3 people to go surfing, and 2 to go back to his apartment for movie night. Meaning 1 person is left out, which is likely Mary.

If it's one boot per episode now, can we assume Megan & Mary are the next out? Megan has gotten next to no airtime and Mark clearly doesn't like Mary. The other 3 cougers have all connected with Mark, especially Jayanna and Jen.

I bet all Mary's crying is going to lead up to her saying in confessionals "I am going to get eliminated" and then SHOCK she stays. She's been on the verge of elimination since her first episode. When is he finally going to cut her lose.

Re: Age of Love 7/16

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2477242;
    Just saw the new preview on Yahoo TV check it out sorry to say it makes the 20's look desperate but if you break it down Amanda wants to go on the Surfing date well so would I Then we see Mary crying.... ok now we have the drinking game Amanda Look; Mary Cry: we all drink
    Interesting video ~ I will have to find it. Thank you for telling us about it!

What is your pleasure of drink tonight, riskmikey and everyone else? I might as well bartend before the show since I am not drinking.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2476891;
    Like I said before looks like we are down to only one elimination per episode It wont be Mary AND Maria this week!! ONLY one of the two will go... this will be continued next week (only one eliminated) after camping.. Watch and see July 30 (family night) what fun HA HA and then maybe some salsa!!! Then eliminations will not be what we expect after the salsa dance.....
    Oh okay thanks! I hope it's Mary that leaves tonight. So who's family has the salsa dancing?

Quote Originally Posted by cntmfan;2477349;
    can we assume Megan & Mary are the next out? Megan has gotten next to no airtime

I think Megan makes it to the final 3. She is in the previews when Mark twirls the girl and they are like in a vineyard or something like that.

+ Reply to Thread