+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Interesting. I really thought Mary was gone tonight. Since you know, who goes in the ambulance and pushes herself to far? I think its Tessa.

I wish it didn't have to be one of each. I would love if it could be both Tessa and Mary.

FORT Regular

Well there is going to be a new twist in the next show only ONE gets elimnated. I was hoping for sparks during the elimination but this is not the elimination I thought we were going to see. Watch for the elimination after the camping trip(week after next) if NBC does not edit it out that is the one that will get nasty. Next week we will see group dates surfing watching movies and then the biker date with Jen... and then we get to meet the families of the women that will be an absolute Hoot!

FORT Regular

Sorry I did not mean that we will meet the families this week or next that will not come until after the camping trip.

Very interesting, riskmikey! Thank you for all the scoops!

On a side note, my husband and I purchased tennis rackets last night, played today, made plans to play tomorrow, and will continue to do so! It appears that watching this show is good for one's health.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I just rewatched the last few shows because I just haven't seen anything with Jennifer and I also wanted to check his reactions to Megan. Also too much emphasis on Amanda. One thing I noticed is that when he is with Amanda on the joint lunch date, he says some nice things on camera about one of the girls and kissing - I jsut wanted to kiss her again and again - but he has the shirt on that he has on when he is with the other kittens at the childrens' play yard. Is it Megan he is talking about ? It's not Adelaide because she goes. When he is talking to each girl before the last elimination ceremony, he has a black shirt on - the same shirt he is saying should I kiss her, or shouldn't I ? They show him saying this when he is kissing Amanda after the dessert only date. I think he is actually saying this about Megan because she is very straight forward - wasn't sure at first but maybe it was because they were both nervous - and then when she leaves there is no kiss - or they didn't show it. Is that when he says - should I kiss her ? Jayanna suggests that he should have kissed her by now and Jennifer askes if she can kiss him. He kisses Amanda so it's not about her. I think maybe Megan is the one - she seems mature, full of fun, not overly emotional, taking her time etc. I think Amanda cares about him but their kisses don't seem to be too involved. I don't think it's going to be Jennifer - wouldn't be a believable, happy ending for the viewers even though she seems to be a lovely girl. Jayanna is not likeable as far as I am concerned. So I think it's going to come down to Amanda #4, Jayanna #3, Jennifer #2 and Megan as the winner. Maybe we will be shocked if Amanda goes earlier but the one who cries all the time - we don't really know much about her.

The one who cries all the time is Mary and from the previews that appears to be all she does this next show as well. Thank you riskmikey for the inside scoop - and BlondieGal...I enjoyed playing "at" tennis when I was much younger. It is a workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2476281;
    The one who cries all the time is Mary and from the previews that appears to be all she does this next show as well. Thank you riskmikey for the inside scoop - and BlondieGal...I enjoyed playing "at" tennis when I was much younger. It is a workout.
    Arielflies, after two days of playing, I am feeling it ~ but loving it!

Cannot wait for tonight's show. Any more hints for tonight, riskmikey? I wonder when we will see more of Jennifer?

FORT Regular

We will see more of Jen this week she gets a one on one date with Mark to ride a motorcycle and play pool.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2476616;
    We will see more of Jen this week she gets a one on one date with Mark to ride a motorcycle and play pool.
    Excellent! Thank you!!

+ Reply to Thread