+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

FORT Regular

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Well yesterday was fun....from what I hear there is still some great editing going on but this show was closer to reality than the last one. I heard the 40's hated their date at first and made fun of the ladies that were taking the class I think my source is right because in one shot we see one of the 40's saying "I'm old speak up" if I had been one of the ladies in the class I would have found that rude and disrespectful. Adeliade is more competetive than we saw and was really making it a game this must have been what Mark saw and we did not. The take outside the restaurant with Kelli and Amanda was done over 10 times and they were told to come out and Say HI all happy and hello all witchy and Hello all Happy etc. If you look at the footage the cut back and forth from Kelli to Amanda between Kelli's Hellos... HUMMMMM editing??? I was also told the conversations at each tables was totally different..(which Mark confirmed on the show) Kelli talked about her accomplishments and where she was headed. Amanda I am told for the most part asked about him, his upbringing, childhood etc.when asked talked about school and then the dancing bit.. Both very interesting tacts to take... Way to go Kelli with the until I"m out of breath run at the end you won!

thanks riskmikey.. its so interesting to hear the way this is really produced. I look forward to your inside knowledge each week!

Very interesting, riskmikey ~ to have different takes of the women exiting the limos is ridiculous. I guess they needed it for whatever fit their storyline ~ hmm.... Love your insider tidbits!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

So...they showed Kelli being friendly and Amanda being frosty with the limo exit edit. This plays into the the 40's are nicer than the 20's edit they've had going since the beginning. Maybe they thought the viewers would be down on the 40's and switched it up a bit so we would be cheering for them. Makes you wonder who the witches really are...hmm...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2460953;
    So...they showed Kelli being friendly and Amanda being frosty with the limo exit edit. This plays into the the 40's are nicer than the 20's edit they've had going since the beginning. Maybe they thought the viewers would be down on the 40's and switched it up a bit so we would be cheering for them. Makes you wonder who the witches really are...hmm...
    Doesn't surprise me that the 40's are being shown as the nice ones. They've had enough experience in their lives to know let petty stuff get to them. Females in their 20's ALWAYS create drama...the nature of the beast

Age of Love Episode - July 23, 2007

On a group camping trip, Mark chooses one woman to hike along a trail that ends in a private area set up for moonlit dancing. Later, Mark meets with the ladies individually over breakfast.

Age of Love - Episode Guide on TvGuide.com

Who does everyone think is staying and leaving tonight?

I think the six ladies staying are Jennifer, Amanda, Jayanna, Tessa, Megan, Maria.

The two ladies leaving are Mary and Kelli.

What do you think?

i hope your right... i just watched the preview clip on yahootv and it looks like mary cries the whole episode!!

I like Kelli, but i can see her and mark together - i think she should go.

FORT Regular

Watch out for this show I think Mary will go ahead....... even if she cry's cry's cry's and watch out I thik Kelli is gone.....along with Tess Yeah!! Sorry can't see her holding Mark's attention Also one kitten who thinks she can't she will ..... I think I can I think I can ...... O welll..... watch

Hee hee ~ sounds like the next show will be good! Thanks riskmikey!

Oh oh ~ that means the blondies are gone. Somehow that is not a shock to me.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

+ Reply to Thread