+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2455887;
    Hi all just some info I picked up.... On the first episode the kittens did not say all thoughs allful things some of it was editing... as to last week when they were all the hot bub and not saying anything they did the take 2-3 times and were told not to say anything until sound checks were done.. now we know why Mark P did not say a word even a not so intelligent word while being surrounded by bikinis.. During the date with the 20's there were two one on ones not shown with Adedelide and Megan and Adedelide being first then Megan. During Megan's one on one Adelide told Amanda something to the effect that your time is comming then when it came she stepped in and took it Way to go girl!!!!
    Welcome to the Fort, riskmikey! Thank you for the insider scoops. I wondered how no one would talk in the hot tub ~ that just seemed staged to me. Apparently it was.

I hope that you keep posting with us this season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2456032;
    Welcome to the Fort, riskmikey! Thank you for the insider scoops. I wondered how no one would talk in the hot tub ~ that just seemed staged to me. Apparently it was.

I hope that you keep posting with us this season.

I love the insider scoops as well!! Thank you, riskmikey, for the information!! That did seem odd that they were all sitting around and not saying anything! It really gives you a whole different perspective on these shows when you know what actually goes on!

Episode Detail for 7/2/2007 (Monday)
    Mark has simultaneous dates with one woman from each group, but he must split his time between their two tables. Later, the women plan a date for their rival group that emphasizes the age difference between them.

Episode Detail 7/9/2007
    The women compete in a triathlon whose winners get a date on a yacht with Mark. Later, the ladies play doubles tennis to vie for diamond bracelets and a solo date in Mark's suite.

Episode Detail for 7/16/2007
    Mark takes a group of three surfing and then watches movies with a different set of women. Later, Mark takes a date to a biker bar to play pool.

Age of Love Episode Details | at TVguide.com

Let's start sleuthing out who goes on what date by the Video Previews.

Ok, by watching the previews for the season again, this is what I can come up with.

The ladies on the Triathlon date, Tennis date, and boat date ALL have to make it past Monday. Two must leave, a kitten and a cougar.

Ladies on the Triathlon Date that I can identify: Megan, Tessa, Kelli, Mary
    Tennis Date: Kelli, Maria
    Boat Date: Jayanna, Kelli, and Amanda.
    We know Jennifer stays.

That puts Amanda, Jennifer, Jayanna, Kelli, Megan, Tessa, Mary, and Maria all staying Monday making the final 8 ladies.

This would mean Adelaide (kitten) and Lynn (cougar) leave.

What do you all think?

hmm i would be shocked that adelaide leaves early but its very possible... i think lynn might because there is hardly any footage of her and Mark alone.

The boat date is definately Jayanna, Kelli, and Amanda - they win the triathlon. I look forward to this date because her and Mark share a kiss

The surf date i think from memory (why did nbc delete all the preview clips?) was Maria, Mary, and maybe Megan or Adelaide (they kinda look similar)

The biker date is obviously Jennifer because of the harley footage of her and Mark.

The dinner date might be tessa, there's a fair bit of footage of them on a solo date which could be at his suite.

The movie date was shown very breifly in a preview clip but i can only remember Amanda.

Jayanna gets a solo date... lying in a hammock surround by fairylights

Amanda gets a date, shes seen strolling hand-in-hand with Mark in the street

Megan gets some solo time.. one date is during the day in a very pretty outdoor setting and they do a little dance and twirl.

Jennifer is the woman sitting with Mark infront of an aquarium.. thats in melbourne which kinda confirms she goes a long way in this show.

... interesting thing i just picked up..riskmikey said that Mark and Megan also spent some alone time together but it want shown this week... in the first episode preview you see them sitting by the fire pit and they are wearing the same clothes! Bummer, i dont know why they didnt show that??
    Last edited by flip_fan; 06-30-2007 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2456568;
    hmm i would be shocked that adelaide leaves early but its very possible... i think lynn might because there is hardly any footage of her and Mark alone.

The boat date is definately Jayanna, Kelli, and Amanda - they win the triathlon. I look forward to this date because her and Mark share a kiss

The surf date i think from memory (why did nbc delete all the preview clips?) was Maria, Mary, and maybe Megan or Adelaide (they kinda look similar)

The biker date is obviously Jennifer because of the harley footage of her and Mark.

The dinner date might be tessa, there's a fair bit of footage of them on a solo date which could be at his suite.

The movie date was shown very breifly in a preview clip but i can only remember Amanda.

Jayanna gets a solo date... lying in a hammock surround by fairylights

Amanda gets a date, shes seen strolling hand-in-hand with Mark in the street

Megan gets some solo time.. one date is during the day in a very pretty outdoor setting and they do a little dance and twirl.

Jennifer is the woman sitting with Mark infront of an aquarium.. thats in melbourne which kinda confirms she goes a long way in this show.

... interesting thing i just picked up..riskmikey said that Mark and Megan also spent some alone time together but it want shown this week... in the first episode preview you see them sitting by the fire pit and they are wearing the same clothes! Bummer, i dont know why they didnt show that??

Thanks for helping out.

I agree, I didn't think Adelaide would leave this early, but come to think of it, she isn't shown in any of the previews of things to come, so I can believe she leaves along with Lynn.

I agree about the Boat Date. That was pretty clear who wins that date. Which girl are you referring to that Mark and she kiss?

I don't remember seeing the surf date or the movie date...hmm did they take it out of the previews?

I think those girls you listed are the final four ladies.

I think Jayanna leaves at the final 4, and Amanda walking hand and hand with Mark in the street, Jennifer walking on the beach and at the aquarium, and Megan twirling around and dancing with Mark in a pretty setting, are all dates for the final 3 ladies.

We know who the final 2 ladies are...so who wins? Both go to Australia right?

Great job ladies! It appears that Mark is attracted to a certain look.

I wonder if he choses the cougar, if she would have more LA connections for him? What happened to the romantic in me?
    It will be interesting to see which way he goes in this "reality" show.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 06-30-2007 at 09:45 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

yahootv have finally added the first 10mins of ep3... i laughed so much!

In Australia they are calling it a comedy, and they are right. I know things will settle down and become more serious towards they end, but the first half of the series have very comical moments.

FORT Fan

We know who the final 2 ladies are...so who wins? Both go to Australia right?
    I want Amanda to be the "winner" as I think for a reality dating show contestant she seems pretty nice but I could see Mark picking Jennifer if he is thinking more about the possibilities of getting good PR from this show, about her LA connections, etc.

FORT Fanatic

At this point, I'd say he chooses Amanda. She's the only one he's really smitten with

+ Reply to Thread