+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2453576;
    Someone contacted Amanda through her my space and got a comment back like she totally had a crush on the guy, the prominet word seems to be HAD. So sounds like she didn't win but who knows, even the winner may not be with him long, even though he said recently he is still dating her.
    That was me. I messaged her on her myspace and she said she had a crush on the guy. I think maybe she is just trying to fool us with that answer. Either way, I still think she wins. But that's just me.

I would be much more comfortable with Amanda winning - would make this show a bit more believable ! But comment about the older girls being pathetic - not too nice ........

FORT Fan

I think Amanda will win. Not to much of an age difference. Many of the 40's are quite beautiful, but not sure if they want to start over with kids at their age. I am almost 40 and would notwant to start over with kids at my age.

I can already see Amanda is attached... the way she looks at him, espcially on that first date. She seems very down to earth, but i really like Adelaide. She seems to be the obvious choice; born in australia, great job, perfect age for marriage and kids, attractive... Megan is cute and bubbly and she does have very striking blue eyes, but too young.

Even though we sorta know the final 2, i stil look forward to seeing how things evolve. Women are already crying their eyes out and Mark admits things get emotional towards the end - i cant wait!

But remember, this is not a show that ends in marriage. He is not looking for a life partner. He is looking for someone to date. He is not ready to get married. And kids are not on the horizon - at least not here.

He is looking for a temporary "fix" This will not be forever for him - love maybe for awhile, but not forever. So in that light - age does not matter.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2454189;
    I can already see Amanda is attached... the way she looks at him, espcially on that first date. She seems very down to earth, but i really like Adelaide. She seems to be the obvious choice; born in australia, great job, perfect age for marriage and kids, attractive... Megan is cute and bubbly and she does have very striking blue eyes, but too young.

Even though we sorta know the final 2, i stil look forward to seeing how things evolve. Women are already crying their eyes out and Mark admits things get emotional towards the end - i cant wait!
    I agree. It seems to me that Amanda is the winner just because she isn't focused on much. The other ladies like Megan and Adelaide were the main focus on that three on one date. I really like Amanda. I hope she is his pick.

Sure wish we had more pics or screencaps, Monday seems so far away to wait to see what happens when the kittens and cougars move in together!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2454732;
    Sure wish we had more pics or screencaps, Monday seems so far away to wait to see what happens when the kittens and cougars move in together!
    I know. I'm wondering if the kittens will be more respectful since they laughed about some of their mothers being that age. Or will they really view the cougars as competition. I may fall over laughing if one of them says "yes ma'am" to a cougar.

keep checking yahootv ... they usually added exculsive footage of the first 10min of every episode on friday/saturday!

FORT Regular

Hi all just some info I picked up.... On the first episode the kittens did not say all thoughs allful things some of it was editing... as to last week when they were all the hot bub and not saying anything they did the take 2-3 times and were told not to say anything until sound checks were done.. now we know why Mark P did not say a word even a not so intelligent word while being surrounded by bikinis.. During the date with the 20's there were two one on ones not shown with Adedelide and Megan and Adedelide being first then Megan. During Megan's one on one Adelide told Amanda something to the effect that your time is comming then when it came she stepped in and took it Way to go girl!!!!

+ Reply to Thread