+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2449125;
    Heads Up!

Monday, 6-25, is going to be three hours of "Love" on NBC. At 8 PM they are rerunning the first episode of Age of Love, then at 9 PM the new episode will air, then at 10 PM is the special - The Science of Love.

We may all be "loved" out by evening's end.
    I agree, Ariel, that may be more of love fest than I want to see, but I am looking forward to the Science of Love show, it sounds intriguing. I'm thinking the new epi off Age of love might be more of a "cat" (sorry about that! ) fight than a love fest... claws poised for battle!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

not yet... next week will probably be simliar to the premiere, i dont think they find out about eachother till the end of the episode.

It looks like ep3 seems to be when the 'claws; come out... the women get to choose dates for the opposite group that emphasize their age.

lol, the 20's send Mark and a couple of the 40's to a senior citizen water aerobics class!

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2449259;
    not yet... next week will probably be simliar to the premiere, i dont think they find out about eachother till the end of the episode.

It looks like ep3 seems to be when the 'claws; come out... the women get to choose dates for the opposite group that emphasize their age.

lol, the 20's send Mark and a couple of the 40's to a senior citizen water aerobics class!
    lol, that sounds like it should be pretty funny to watch. Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2449125;
    Heads Up!

Monday, 6-25, is going to be three hours of "Love" on NBC. At 8 PM they are rerunning the first episode of Age of Love, then at 9 PM the new episode will air, then at 10 PM is the special - The Science of Love.

We may all be "loved" out by evening's end.
    well at least we will have something somewhat interesting to watch for a couple hours....lol...no Hereos...no Lost...and Jericho doesn't start again til July 6th...lol....but I will have to miss one hour...I think the 1st one...isnt' that when Kyle XY comes on...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2449322;
    well at least we will have something somewhat interesting to watch for a couple hours....lol...no Hereos...no Lost...and Jericho doesn't start again til July 6th...lol....but I will have to miss one hour...I think the 1st one...isnt' that when Kyle XY comes on...
    Yes, Kyle XY does come on at 8 PM. I have it set to record as well as The Closer at 9 PM. Kyle XY replays on ABC Friday evenings if you miss it. Monday night is chock-a-block of shows I watch and it has been difficult juggling the remotes. But, you can skip the first hour of Age of Love because it is a repeat. Also, NBC, advertises that they run the episodes on their website - so another chance to catch it.

I am a sucker for these types of shows so I am of course drawn into the sleuthing ! I was originally for Lynn - but she must either not be interested ( she has been shown to be leaning forward, but nothing said to him, no one on one chats, no kissing good night at end of wall climbing date, or pre-elimination meeting with Mark, no interraction on roller skating) or he is not interested and we may find out why. So now I have read the spoilers and it seems it is down to Jayanna, Jennifer, and Amanda. With Jennifer and Amanda being the likely final 2. Amanda is shown before her intro to Mark as saying something about she hopes she is not still looking for a man at age 40 - that is "pathetic." (And Jayanna as nice as she seems - she does have a mouth and is shown once or twice so far as swearing.) So it would seem to me that Jennifer might be his final choice. But I just can't see this - 18 yrs difference is too much. And the producers have the out - not meant to be a proposal at the end - just who would you like to spend time with .... Very scripted - and odd - to me !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2453103;
    So it would seem to me that Jennifer might be his final choice. But I just can't see this - 18 yrs difference is too much. And the producers have the out - not meant to be a proposal at the end - just who would you like to spend time with .... Very scripted - and odd - to me !
    Whoever is the chosen one, I think Jennifer too, there are reports under the Mark thread that he has been saying they are still dating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2453103;
    I am a sucker for these types of shows so I am of course drawn into the sleuthing ! I was originally for Lynn - but she must either not be interested ( she has been shown to be leaning forward, but nothing said to him, no one on one chats, no kissing good night at end of wall climbing date, or pre-elimination meeting with Mark, no interraction on roller skating) or he is not interested and we may find out why. So now I have read the spoilers and it seems it is down to Jayanna, Jennifer, and Amanda. With Jennifer and Amanda being the likely final 2. Amanda is shown before her intro to Mark as saying something about she hopes she is not still looking for a man at age 40 - that is "pathetic." (And Jayanna as nice as she seems - she does have a mouth and is shown once or twice so far as swearing.) So it would seem to me that Jennifer might be his final choice. But I just can't see this - 18 yrs difference is too much. And the producers have the out - not meant to be a proposal at the end - just who would you like to spend time with .... Very scripted - and odd - to me !

I pretty much agree with you! Except, I think Amanda is his choice. They hardly show her much, and I really can't see him picking Jennifer. I just can't, but she seems to be the nicest of the bunch.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2453343;
    I pretty much agree with you! Except, I think Amanda is his choice. They hardly show her much, and I really can't see him picking Jennifer. I just can't, but she seems to be the nicest of the bunch.
    Another vote for Amanda. Just can't see Mark still dating someone old enough to be his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;2453525;
    Another vote for Amanda. Just can't see Mark still dating someone old enough to be his mother.
    Someone contacted Amanda through her my space and got a comment back like she totally had a crush on the guy, the prominet word seems to be HAD. So sounds like she didn't win but who knows, even the winner may not be with him long, even though he said recently he is still dating her.

+ Reply to Thread