+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

After edit time.

I took a look the Science of Love over at NBC and it looks like they use the same rooftop setting for the "ceremony." It also appears that TPTB are into jocks as bachelors. This one is a football player - kinda cute. Really, though, this one hour special looks interesting. His "science" match is not someone, he says, that he is normally attracted to right off the bat. And another reason to watch is Mark Consuelos hosting and speaking (love his voice.)

If Chris Harrison catches pneumonia, or something (knock wood) - could Mark fill in for him on The Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2446120;
    After edit time.

I took a look the Science of Love over at NBC and it looks like they use the same rooftop setting for the "ceremony." It also appears that TPTB are into jocks as bachelors. This one is a football player - kinda cute. Really, though, this one hour special looks interesting. His "science" match is not someone, he says, that he is normally attracted to right off the bat. And another reason to watch is Mark Consuelos hosting and speaking (love his voice.)

If Chris Harrison catches pneumonia, or something (knock wood) - could Mark fill in for him on The Bachelor?

Too funny. Maybe we can offer Chris an invitation to sit out the next Bach & come on over to the FORT to see how we operate. It may benefit Fleiss.......Never mind, we just want Mark C for a while.

Do we know if all the ladies will be let go the same as last week? In small groups & on the roof top?

I know before the show started, some people thought they figured out the F2 Has it ever been said who they are?? I am not too interested in the show, but I will watch as it's the only reality show I am watching now.
    Thanks!

Finally got around to watching the TIVO version of the show. I usually hang in there to the end of a show but this was so stereotypical and uninteresting I had to turn it off after about 20 minutes.

The only LOL moment was when Mark C. was next to Mark P. He looked so tiny.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

nutty1 see cafegirl's post # 51 in this thread, and the discussion that followed. I think the final two have been sleuthed out. I dont know if anyone knows much about what happened after that.

So who are the final two. She said she "personal messaged" them but gave clues. Maybe someone can pm me and let me know. Thanks.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

you can watch a 9min clip of the 2nd episode on yahootv.

lol, mark is set up again by the producers... but this time i dont think he minds the challenge - meeting the 20's in bikini's and having a pool party.

drinking game for this episode with definately be for the word "pleasure"...c'mon mark change it up a little!

Pool party, rollerskating and the 20's reveal... this episode will be fun!

O MY GOD THE BACHELOR IS SO CUTE!!!!!! And that's a good idea of tv show! I have loved the 1rst episode! Sometimes women in their 40's are best than women in their 20's, It depends what the bachelor searchs!

Randall35 to the FORT. You're right - this bachelor is cute. I hope you continue to post your comments on this show and others here at FORT.

Heads Up!

Monday, 6-25, is going to be three hours of "Love" on NBC. At 8 PM they are rerunning the first episode of Age of Love, then at 9 PM the new episode will air, then at 10 PM is the special - The Science of Love.

We may all be "loved" out by evening's end.

+ Reply to Thread