+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2436327;
    You mean this couple is engaged too?
    OH I so doubt this LOL

You never know, hopefully Mark P will find a new girlfriend from the show, even if not a long lasting and we'll see them on tour together! Since his previous fiance was 10 years younger, next time he may realize what an older woman can offer that the younger ones don't. I hope he gets back to Tennis full force, after this show he will have more fans and should be able to pick up more endorsements!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2443895;
    You never know, hopefully Mark P will find a new girlfriend from the show, even if not a long lasting and we'll see them on tour together! Since his previous fiance was 10 years younger, next time he may realize what an older woman can offer that the younger ones don't. I hope he gets back to Tennis full force, after this show he will have more fans and should be able to pick up more endorsements!!!!
    I am trying to be positive about this show.
    Doing the best I can Maybe I am just bitter because
    I want Average Joe back LOL.
    Certainly I will give it a shot and view it. However, I have
    a feeling, just like a previous poster said of that new Survivor spin-off show
    She turned it off (like myself) half way thru the first episode.
    Since there is not much else on of course I will give it a go.
    Besides...I am in Bachelor withdrawel

KTLA interview. Sam Rubin is the interviewer. There was a lot of talk-over by the news team and it went very fast, but I hope I caught the gist of it.

The news team has been having fun with the concept of 20s 40s all morning.

S: (promo) Mark Phillipousis said it was the most extraordinary experience.

He is on set and sooo cute, wearing a white long sleeve shirt with light blue stripes.

S: you're dating how many?
    M: 13
    S: would your rather date 20s or 40s?
    (team talk overs) with question about previous relationships.

M: I haven't dated since last relationship. He had a fourth knee surgery and wasn't on tour and his agent called about the show, and he wants to get married and (I think I heard him say that he was told this wasn't that type of show. So...maybe we shouldn't be looking for an engagement to come from this.)

S: In real life have you dated older women?
    M: No, I haven't but have friends. I've been out with friends including older women but, nothing serious for me.

s: Has that changed you pointt of view?
    M I found out al lot about myself during show.

S: Lot of choice in real life.
    M: the 40s looked incredible and were intelligent- didn't look age wouldn't have guessed in real life their ages. Some of the 20s looked in their thirties.
    He never had the mindset to date older women.

S: Are any of them crazy? Who does these shows?
    M: They are regular people.

He then said he was a shy guy who matured and grew up a lot during show, came out of his comfort zone so early because there was only five or ten minutes with each to carry the conversation. He was glad he had the opportunity.

Shows clip of the Jen age question

S: Is there a difference or a preferrance with kissing 20 or 40?
    M: No difference.

He'll be back on the court in another month.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-18-2007 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks Aries!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2443922;

I agree with you armywife. I'll give it a goWhat else is on to watch tonight! I did try that Survivor spin off and turn it off. couldn't get into that one either.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2443922;
    Armywife I agree, but I think I will give it a try. Who knows it might surprise us.

Thanks Arielflies for posting that

SUEB1961 & HOTMOMMA- If you all say give it a go - I will too! There is nothing else on during the summer so why not

ARIELFLIES - Thank you! for the great article

I just watched the Regis and Kelly show and I love when Mark co-hosts. Anyway, the kitten-cougar bits fed off of the news article quote in the TV section that Kelly read - re Mark saying Kelly is a cougar...we've read that quote in the official show bios. She got a kick out of it and I think she commited to doing Age of Love Theater, so tune in tomorrow.

The problem I had with the chat portion of the show was that they didn't once mention Mark P.'s name. Also in the last five minutes of the show, they showed clips of Mark C. greeting the women, but no clip or photo of Mark P. The only mention of him was that a few years ago during dinner out at the time of the US Open, someone thought Mark C. was Mark P.

I think I'm going to have a problem with Mark C as host. He calls the women guys a lot, and seems more nervous than Mark P. Alla our fave Chris H., it also seems that he will recycle a lot of his memorized lines. I don't think he will be good with off-the-cuff speaking, but he said they kept him away from everyone so he wouldn't give away any of the twists - though he did get to watch the women in their apartments via the cameras, and thought he now knew how women think...of course, Kelly quickly disabused him.

I'll tune in to R&K tomorrow for the Age of Love Theater. It will be fun to see Kelly's take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2444019;
    I just watched the Regis and Kelly show and I love when Mark co-hosts. Anyway, the kitten-cougar bits fed off of the news article quote in the TV section that Kelly read - re Mark saying Kelly is a cougar...we've read that quote in the official show bios. She got a kick out of it and I think she commited to doing Age of Love Theater, so tune in tomorrow.

The problem I had with the chat portion of the show was that they didn't once mention Mark P.'s name. Also in the last five minutes of the show, they showed clips of Mark C. greeting the women, but no clip or photo of Mark P. The only mention of him was that a few years ago during dinner out at the time of the US Open, someone thought Mark C. was Mark P.

I think I'm going to have a problem with Mark C as host. He calls the women guys a lot, and seems more nervous than Mark P. Alla our fave Chris H., it also seems that he will recycle a lot of his memorized lines. I don't think he will be good with off-the-cuff speaking, but he said they kept him away from everyone so he wouldn't give away any of the twists - though he did get to watch the women in their apartments via the cameras, and thought he now knew how women think...of course, Kelly quickly disabused him.

I'll tune in to R&K tomorrow for the Age of Love Theater. It will be fun to see Kelly's take on it.

Thanks, Ariel for the recap. The theater will probably be great.

+ Reply to Thread