+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tessa

Re: Tessa

I watched this show last night for the 1st time. I thought Tessa looked so much like Jenny Garth.

FORT Fan

Does anyone else wonder if Tessa watched the Bachelor this past season and was hoping that hurting her foot was going to get her somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar;2472684;
    Does anyone else wonder if Tessa watched the Bachelor this past season and was hoping that hurting her foot was going to get her somewhere?
    I think that this show was being filmed as the last Bachelor season was being shown, so I'm thinking either these women didn't have an opportunity to see it, or, at the very least, they wouldn't have known who made it very far in Bachland.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

I can tell you this Tessa did not know........ the filming would not allow please remeber that all contestants had no access to tv, cell phone, land lines, web or anything else. This is why I have learned the emotions runs so high.. We of course are not seeing all the filming (they film 24/7) for 30 days. The only world these ladies are living is the "Age of Love" all the time.....

FORT Fan

Ah, I see. I wondered when I posted if filming dates for age of love had overlapped with bach viewing dates. I guess I'm glad that she wasn't going for a cheap attempt to mimic something that had "worked" ... according to editing.

FORT Newbie

Tessas boobs are out of control. Sorry. It needed to be said. Way too big for such a tiny, short girl...imo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123