+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Megan

FORT Newbie

Re: Megan

Yeah, I guess.

I bet Maria was peeved when she realized she could've gotten a free trip to Australia...or was it New Zealand? NZ is even better, I've heard it's one of the most beautiful places in the entire world.

There is NO WAY I'd turn down a free trip to either of them though. Couldn't they have gotten her some tranquilizers or something? lol.

Mark said on howard stern yesterday she did the same thing on her trip to LA.. she freaked out so bad they had to call her dad to come to the airport and sit on the plane with her.

he also said that when she started to panic he requested to have time alone with megan to talk to her about the flight and try and convince her to come to australia without cameras present... he said they talked for an hour but she just couldn't do it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaLee;2498741;
    Yeah, I guess.

I bet Maria was peeved when she realized she could've gotten a free trip to Australia...or was it New Zealand? NZ is even better, I've heard it's one of the most beautiful places in the entire world.
    just to clarify many flights going to australia make a stop in auckland, new zealand either going in or out of LAX

FORT Fogey

I knew she would never be the last one standing but I do think Mark liked her and im not sure why but then again his last relationship was with a girl 10 years younger so maybe he liks them barely legal. I actually thought she was just too young for him. She just seemed like a little girl to me.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123