+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Megan

Re: Megan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;2488126;
    From last night's show you could see why Mark has kept her around, besides being so cute, she's funny too!!! Would like to see them really hit it off.
    While I agree that she is cute and funny, she is wayyy to naive and young for Mark or for marriage or serious commitment. I don't think she will be chosen for that reason. Also, Mark didn't seem to like that she couldn't hold her liquor last night. I like her, just not for Mark.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2488140;
    Also, Mark didn't seem to like that she couldn't hold her liquor last night. I like her, just not for Mark.
    And as Mark pointed out, she had a few more drinks than anyone else. "The drunkest", or "drinks the most" is never a good thing tio be remembered by.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Regular

Imo she's the most dignified of all of them (even when she's had too much to drink). I thought she would be all over Mark by now, given her young age, and especially with all that liquor, but no, she keeps her cool and her head on her shoulders. I respect that. We've never seen her throw herself at him, or go out of her way for his attention. That's classy. I like the way she's playing the game. You know how we always hear the ladies complain about the process---they are either pissed or annoyed, or jealous, or balling their eyes out, or bummed that they don't get enough time with Mark. We haven't seen or heard any of that coming from Megan. I don't know if she's just naturally aloof, or just simply disinterested in Mark. In any case, if she gets eliminated, she'll be able to walk out of there with her dignity and her head held high for sure. Maria, who had had less to drink, made a much bigger fool of herself than Megan did on the camping trip with all of her ranting and raving, imo.

Way to go, Megan.

And at least she doesn't have those ostentatious fake boobs.

Megan is very cute, and just happens ~ I think ~ not to be into the guy. At her age I would have been a little weirded out dating a 30 year old guy, but that would have been just me.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2494083;
    Megan is very cute, and just happens ~ I think ~ not to be into the guy. At her age I would have been a little weirded out dating a 30 year old guy, but that would have been just me.
    I don't necessarily think she dislikes Mark, I think it has more to do with the process. She's kind of weirded out (can I borrow your expression? ) about him dating a whole bunch of women, and some who are older than her mother! She knew going in this was a dating show, but I think she became put off by the whole process, the 20s vs. 40s thing, and doesn't quite know what to make of it at this point or how to feel about it and Mark. A normal reaction to have, imo.

I agree with Jewels - very classy - using her head. Interesting the way her conversations are cut off from us the viewers - never get to hear the full story. She said on one of the pre elimination talks that at first she wasn't snowed over him but we never got to hear how she felt. Then on the camping she says she doesn't know - because here he is dating someone as old as her mother. So she may have feelings for him but waiting to see where his thoughts are - all very smart to me. But then again her fear of flying could be her graceful way out of all of this !

FORT Newbie

Megan is a cutie.

I'm curious...how did she get to LA if she's so afraid of flying? She couldn't get on the plane to australia, but somehow she made it to LA from Chicago, right?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

to the FORT, SophiaLee.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaLee;2498507;
    Megan is a cutie.

I'm curious...how did she get to LA if she's so afraid of flying? She couldn't get on the plane to australia, but somehow she made it to LA from Chicago, right?
    You can drive to L.A. from Chicago. I've done it. We made a lot stops and stayed in hotels at night so it took around 4 days. But it's definitley possible. If you're driving straight there without stopping much I guess it's around 2 days. And Amtrak from Chicago to L.A. is less than 2 days.

She may have flown to L.A. but that's also a much shorter flight. I don't like flying but I can manage 2-3 hour flights. I noticed how she kept saying the flight to Australia was 14 hours so maybe she knew she couldn't handle the longer flight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast