+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mary

Re: Mary

Quote Originally Posted by flip_fan;2468864;
    Out of the girls left she will most definately go next week - but she's been good entertainment value.
    Yep, it seems pretty clear she'll be the next to go. I will miss her if for no other reason than I enjoy Kelly Ripa's imitations of her on Tuesday mornings!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Go Home! Get off the Show . . . I don't want to she you cry anymore!

she is psycho...but good tv.

Can I just point out what a SPECTACULAR mess of a show it would be if we could get Mary and Amber from this season of Big Brother 8 in a show together. The two of them cry so much, it would be hilarious to see them stuck together doing tasks, breaking down constantly. Instead of "The Simple Life" if could be "The Pathetic Life". COME ON Mark Burnett!!!

FORT Fan

Can you imagine the pair of them on Trump's Apprentice? I wonder what he'd make of them in the board room ... or what he'd think if he saw footage of them working together on a task.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I didn't particularly like Mary either, but it seemed like Mark was very rude to her (during the two times they were together). They showed two times of him walking away while she was speaking to him, and he never actually looked her in the eye.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, I have to give her props for holding it together at the elimination ceremony when it was her turn with Mark.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wow. No surprises here that Mary left. I thought she was very pretty and really didn't get a chance, but all her boo-hooing was irritating. She needs to get some confidence!

I thought she did a great job with her speech to Mark. It was good for her to get out of there, that's for sure.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ah Mary ~~ ! Never misses an opportunity to shed a tear .... I'm truly surprised she made it this far with the way Mark distanced himself every opportunity. Seemed a bit staged to keep her so he "could get to know her better" when he walked away the two times she did attempt a conversation with him.
    Last edited by NiceShoes; 07-18-2007 at 03:30 PM.

It's insane how much this girl cries. It's a relief that she's gone and I won't have to see her bawling over nothing anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234