+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mary

Re: Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2439103;
    Yes, all we need now is for the Aussie guy to break out into a Chachi impression. "Va-va Voom! Short stuff!"
    Fortunately for my laptop I put my drink down before I read this.

FORT Fan

She does look like. Erin!! Wow!

Meshuggeh

She is absolutely repulsive. For sure the least attractive. Looks kind of chunky in certain angles.

The cattiness about the older women's stretch marks and hot flashes and her (Mary) cackling really put me off...

She should have been eliminated in the first go-round. I don't understand how she's still there....

Quote Originally Posted by RetailTherapist;2459786;
    She is absolutely repulsive. For sure the least attractive. Looks kind of chunky in certain angles.

The cattiness about the older women's stretch marks and hot flashes and her (Mary) cackling really put me off...

She should have been eliminated in the first go-round. I don't understand how she's still there....
    I can't stand her either! And she's such a crybaby! And I know I shouldn't pick on her hair, b/c it's genetics, but I hate it! She looks like a Brillo-Pad.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Meshuggeh

The histrionics and baby gibberish were really unattractive...what baffled me is that the other girls seemed to tolerate it! She seems to have some kind of strange pull over the other girls which I find confusing....she doesn't seem particularly charismatic.

FORT Newbie

OMG, what a basket case.

I can only imagine that any guy who Mary dated is thinking right about now how they dodged a bullet. Being young is no excuse for being unhinged like she appears to be. She really needs to get a grip. It's painful to watch her, I actually feel embarrassed for the girl as she obviously is clueless as to how she comes across.

FORT Fogey

Poor thing. She is so emotionally fragile. She's got to mature. She should avoid relationships for a while. She's the cutest thing ever. She breaks my heart.

I suspect that there is way more going on with the girls than we see and much like the Fleissmeister, I am sure they cannot resist showing only the times when Mary is crying. I wonder whether all the crying clips are just part of one or two times that they have cut and pasted into every episode. They keep bugging these girls until they do something stupid - like the hot tub scene Makes for funny viewing though

Poor Mary ... what an edit!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

i love Mary...at first i didn't but i just find her so entertaining. I feel sorry for her, and i don't understand why she cries so much - admittedly i laugh everytime she does it but it seems strange. I do think the fact these women were cut of from the outside world might have contributed.

Apparently they weren't allowed to communicate with anyone else, not read the paper or use internet.. so her emotions might be alot more sensitive. Even Mark said in an interview towards the end of the show he lost the plot and struggled to handle his emotions.. crying whilst watching Jerry Maguire and cried during a commercial?!!

Out of the girls left she will most definately go next week - but she's been good entertainment value.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast