+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda

Re: Amanda

Amanda gives me the same vibe as I got from a Bachelor front runner in the season just ended, i.e. she was gig to fall for the guy, no matter who he was.

Nothing about her supposed feelings really rings true for me.
    If Mark does choose her I don't expect to see them settle down for the long haul.
    If they make it work, good luck to them, but I can't see it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I guess I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. I guess I like her. Yes she does seam stalkerish but not sure I buy it. I don't trust a tv reality edit especially after reading Tina's blogs and posts. I am not sure if tptb for this show plays the same game as the bacelors did to Bevin. I am thinking so much of this was either edited or staged to make it look like something it wasn't.

FORT Regular

I think editing has a lot to do with how all of us see her but is it true... She has always said she cares but not we want to bash her for that... Jen has never said she cares but now she is the only one for him.... What is going on? I think it is a lot of editing... Jen in her preview says Mark do you have fantazies for me? Not do you have feelings? She says I want to show him a good time not I want to show him how much I care... I think Maria, Megan or Amanda really desirve him but does he desirve them? They are great women.

I just watched the preview for ep 7 and I cannot get over how old Amanda looks and how much she reminds me of Erica from Big Brother. I do not think that she is attractive at all. Whatever her feelings for Mark, she should not tell him what she wants him to do. She signed up knowing that there would be other women, so anything goes.

Ugh, I cannot stand Amanda, I hope Mark picks Jen.

Amanda just gives me the heebie jeebies!

Have to laugh...as Amanda says she is "creeped out" by the fact that Jen is soooo old.....

dah...funny that the ESPN writer pegged the black dress as a "kitten" and the blue dress as a "cougar"...wonder if dear Amanda would like to know SHE was pegged as the older woman!!!!!!

"Mark...that mean man called me a cougar!"

FORT Newbie

LOL. also, she (blue cougar) was described as someone who could pass for Angelina Jolie's OLDER sister, at 26?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I cannot STAND Amanda! And, I can't even begin to think of enough catty things to say about that insecure, tale-telling wench!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Newbie

Amanda is a freaky stalker with big fake boobs and a wide clown mouth...like those ones at the ride at the carnival that you go into in a little boat, kwim?

At any rate, I'm stating for the record that I hate her. Jen is way hotter than her, and smarter, etc...

I think Amanda could get some tips on *aging gracefully* from Jen because Amanda looks old as hell for her age. I'll give them to her though if she doesn't want to ask Jen. Botox, Amanda you need it. You had enough money to cap those choppers of yours so you can afford a little Bo-Bo, sweetie.

Sadly Mark will probably choose Stalker Girl, but really I think Jen is little too much for him to handle. You can tell how badly he wants to hit that, though...amanda will probably cry and tell him she loves after they have sex (if they haven't already). Yuck!

And I'm 30 yrs old so I'm completely neutral.....

I just think that Amanda is a horrible girl. She is nasty and negative and I do not see how any man could feel any attraction to her. Since they are portraying her in such a negative light if she wins, then Mark is going to come off as a complete bonehead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast