+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amanda

Re: Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2430564;
    I would have put her in the over 40 group just judging by that picture.
    On her myspace page, there are a ton of photos which prove that:

a.) she's a real famewhore (although the caliber of celebrity she hangs out with is pretty low)
    b.) she's a bit better looking in candid photos. Although the appearance of her nipples in the publicity photo seems like its not a real big coincidence--she's got a bunch of photos up in her famewhore slideshow which seem to show she's a belly-barer/tight shirt wearer most of the time.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I don't want to be mean, but um, she kind of looks like a guy to me...she has very large hands.

FORT Newbie

I think her publicity shot does not do her justice.... she might not be the prettiest but she is very interesting.... and looks a lot more intelligent than some... my money is on Jennifer, Maria, Megan, Amanda, Jayanna and Mary they are by far the most intelligent looking and interesting looking out of the bunch

Quote Originally Posted by gulfworld;2443241;
    I think her publicity shot does not do her justice.... she might not be the prettiest but she is very interesting.... and looks a lot more intelligent than some... my money is on Jennifer, Maria, Megan, Amanda, Jayanna and Mary they are by far the most intelligent looking and interesting looking out of the bunch
    Welcome to the Fort, gulfworld. Glad that you are jumping right into the discussion.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

she looks like Joan Rivers' daughter, can't remember her name... oh, yea Mellisa, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Land Pirate;2445802;
    she looks like Joan Rivers' daughter, can't remember her name... oh, yea Mellisa, I think.
    THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to figure out who she reminds me of, and you nailed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Land Pirate;2445802;
    Yes, she really does.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I just wanted to say after watching this last week's show - I think Amanda is DEFINITELY "enhanced" in the bosom area. You could bounce a quarter off those puppies!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Amanda also reminds me of Chandler's girlfriend Janice on Friends. Melissa Rivers for sure - before her multiple face lifts (taking after mama!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2478152;
    Amanda also reminds me of Chandler's girlfriend Janice on Friends. Melissa Rivers for sure - before her multiple face lifts (taking after mama!!!)
    I've always agreed about the Melissa Rivers comparison, but now that you point out the Janice resemblance, I see that too! Thanks, .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast