+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adelaide

Re: Adelaide

Yes...at least we know she can read /jk. Seriously, that sounds like a great job, and I hope she doesn't come across like a piece of fluff.

That's pretty impressive, and makes her an unlikely candidate for this show. I hope she makes a good showing for smart girls.

FORT Fan

I'm betting that Adelaide is the last one standing for the following reasons:

1. She has the Australian connection and probably know Australian men better than others.
    2. Mark originally wanted women in their 20's and this is the closest to his age (apart from Lauren, lighting consultant who can't move anywhere out of LA).
    3. Adelaide once moved 3500 miles to find the man of her dreams and may be open to doing it again.
    4. Esquire editor. She can easily find a job with a leading Australian magazine if she moves there.

Any corrections?

I believe Mark now lives in Las Vegas. But if he is going to retire soon, then who knows where he will choose to live.

Getting rid of her was the biggest mistake he has made so far. She was the best of the younger girls, by far!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12