+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maria

FORT Newbie

Re: Maria

I saw Maria in the promo and she looks like she has had a bit of work on her face. I work for a plastic surgeon in NYC and spotted the work right away. She is only 42 and looks a bit older then that, even with the work.

FORT Newbie

My last post was that Maria had facial work done, but what is more important is that she needs a haircut. Her ends are fried!

FORT Newbie

Is it just me or does the woman in the publicty shot of the cougars on nbc.com look totally different from the Maria on the show what's up with that? she's in the back with a red dress like Maria's but it doesn't look like the same person did she not want to come back and take a photo???

"Will I stay or will I go now?"......freakin make up your mind you big tease!!!!!!! she is getting on my nerves now.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by doctor2be;2440033;
    I saw Maria in the promo and she looks like she has had a bit of work on her face. I work for a plastic surgeon in NYC and spotted the work right away. She is only 42 and looks a bit older then that, even with the work.
    That's interesting. She does look weird, but I would have thought she would look younger if she had work done. I am 43 and look at least 10 years younger than her. I wouldn't be too thrilled with my plastic surgeon if I were her.

Maria drives me nuts. Mark' not good enough for her, she leaving, but alas, he asks her to stay and she does, again, and again, and again.

What a loopy lady! Somewaht entertaining, but I wish she would just leave. The others appear to be more invested emotionally.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Could this be a strategy, to keep him interested?? Instead of rejection from this girl, he said he'd try harder. It seems to have worked so far.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by gameon;2478203;
    "Will I stay or will I go now?"......freakin make up your mind you big tease!!!!!!! she is getting on my nerves now.
    Yeah me too. If I was Mary though, I would have been really angry. Mary thought she was going to stay because Maria wanted to leave but then, without warning, she just changes her mind without thinking of what she did. She is always saying she is ready to go, that they won't work out, telling everyone bye, and then...STAYING

I think she says all that nonsense about leaving because she wants to save face if he does send her packing. That way she can say "I wanted to leave anyway!"
    And personally, she doesn't look like a "young" 42 to me. She looks every bit her age.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12