+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer

FORT Regular

Re: Jennifer

I disagree he only goes with Jen's flow as we say look she says do you have fantasys about me not do you like/love me then she says i want to show him a good time that is not saying I want to show him how I feel... Maria, Megan and Amanda have shown their feelings either for or against but these ladies cared for Mark I never got that feeling from Jen,.

I agree, I see this and wonder what Jen's true motives are in all of this ? Amanda may be vulnerable, may have fallen too soon but I think she really has feelings for Mark - and has said she wants to learn more. She may not be totally convinced he's the one for her but she definitely is interested in him as a person. - or so it seems !

I just can't get over how young Jen looks. She is supposed to be 48? She barely looks 35! She is the best looking woman that they brought into the house, but I do not think she is there to find a lasting relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by riskmikey;2495446;
    I disagree he only goes with Jen's flow as we say look she says do you have fantasys about me not do you like/love me then she says i want to show him a good time that is not saying I want to show him how I feel... Maria, Megan and Amanda have shown their feelings either for or against but these ladies cared for Mark I never got that feeling from Jen,.
    She can't, too much botox/surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2492292;
    Mark isn't looking for marriage, nor a baby carrier right now. He is looking for a new date. For that perhaps Jennifer fits the bill. She may provide him with what he needs while adding a much needed maturity level to their "relationship"
    Exactly! Jen is very well connected in LA/Hollywood with her high profile Lakers job. And since Mark appears to be on the slippery slope out of tennis -- TV or tennis? -- and even at the start of this series expressed his desire to venture into LaLaLand, Jen is perfect for him right now. Game, Set, Match, Jen!!! Why would he even bother with a nobody from Tennessee?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braungirl;2489311;
    I agree. There are women that are having babies in their early 50's. I think she has a couple years to still have children. I really like them together, but I do get a little creeped out when they makeout, knowing her age, but if you fall for someone, age just seems to fall by the wayside.
    Jen is a stunner. When I saw that she was 48, I was like, Holy cow! She is sooooooooooooo pretty and younger looking. I'd have guessed her as being around 32.

And if a couple love each other, it shouldn't matter if one of them is infertile/can't have children. They can adopt etc. But it's a fallacy that women can have babies in their late 40's and 50's. Even with IVF (in vitro fertilization), a woman in her mid 40's has less than a 5% chance of getting pregnant. And the older a woman gets, the less likely IVF is to be successful. Women her age most likely would have to use donor eggs and/or a surrogate to carry her baby. All these celebrities who pop out babies in their late 40's and 50's, I believe, are doing women a disservice by implying that they used their own eggs to get pregnant when that simply is impossible for most women. (I'm not saying there isn't the exception who does get pregnant on her own--it's just not common.)

Anyhow, last night's episode was the first I saw and I was kind of disappointed that two of the gals basically disqualified themselves and now there's only two left...Heck! It would've worth being eliminated to go to Australia!

FORT Newbie

Jen is beautiful and intelligent. She has hands down been the hottest one the show from day one. She doesn't make a fool of herself over Mark like these other girls (um, amanda? loser).

If Mark picks that gate-mouth hillbilly over her he's even more stupid than I imagined.

FORT Newbie

I think Mark picked Jen since their biker date and possibly since their first kiss. He talks to her in codes like asking her to stay and continue through the journey with him and in the last episode, saying it's almost the end and he's looking forward to their time together. In fact they probably have a secret thing/relationship going on which explains why Jen is confident in taking on Amanda.

Yes I agree Cougar Fan. Also I believe that Jen is the one one with two solo dates with Mark~

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2496965;
    was kind of disappointed that two of the gals basically disqualified themselves and now there's only two left...Heck! It would've worth being eliminated to go to Australia!

Just wondering if maybe Maria, who had been threatening to go for sometime, realized there was not a whole lot going on there....and finally walked. And Megan, just wasn't up for facing her fears over someone she knew had nothing she was really interested in!

It is odd/coincidence that both girls elimanted themselves....maybe there is more going on behind then scenes than we can even imagine!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2495912;
    I just can't get over how young Jen looks. She is supposed to be 48? She barely looks 35! She is the best looking woman that they brought into the house, but I do not think she is there to find a lasting relationship.
    I think Jen is absolutely beautiful but I do think she looks 48. I think when older women are really attractive and take of themselves we always say they dont look their age but you can look your age and be HOT. When I look at her features and her face, she clearly looks like an older woman and thats not an insult since I dont think its unattractive to be be middle aged. Im only 26 but never really bought into society's "youth is beauty" mentality. You can be beautiful at any age even with wrinkles and even looking older than you actually are. I thought Maria looked a few years younger than her age as well as this other brunette (cant remember her name) but all the other women looked their age to me. I even thought Kelli looked a few years older than 39.
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast