+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer

Re: Jennifer

I think Jen is FAB-U-LOUS! She's hot and smart and funny..I hope she wins too.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2479864;
    I think Jen is FAB-U-LOUS! She's hot and smart and funny..I hope she wins too.
    I agree, and she and Mark definitely seem to have something between them. I'd love to see her win.

FORT Newbie

After watching Ep. 5, it appears that Mark has chosen Jen. They even act like a real couple. He holds (reverse hug?) her the way he was holding his ex (Alexis) in one of their old internet pics.

I like Jen and if Mark is smart he will chose her. She is the classiest of the ladies and holds herself with poise and confidence but isn't full of herself either. I have a friend who is older like Jen with a very similiar personality and her boyfriend is 15-18 years younger than her. They make a great couple. I have a sinking feeling though that he will choose Amanda. I am rooting for Jen all of the way.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

I agree with everyone who says that Jen is a smart, classy lady. I just have one problem and that is her age. If the roles were reversed and a 48 year old man/30 year old woman, I would wish the 48 year old gone! I also believe that Mark would like a family and that's not easy with a 48 year old, albeit smart and sexy, 48 year old.

K

I really love Jen, and I think she and Mark have a good connection. She would be my pick for the last woman standing.

Mark can have children for a long time yet to come, so even if he has a relationship with Jen it wouldn't really matter in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902;2488234;
    I also believe that Mark would like a family and that's not easy with a 48 year old, albeit smart and sexy, 48 year old.

K
    Lots of stranger things happen today with the new advances in fertility treatments, and Mark could eaily afford such a thing. Besides, who says Mark can make babies either? And there is always adoption. I see this as a small issue, even if Mark were looking for someone to spend forever with on this show. He's repeatedly said he isn't necessarily.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by queenb;2488480;
    Lots of stranger things happen today with the new advances in fertility treatments, and Mark could eaily afford such a thing. Besides, who says Mark can make babies either? And there is always adoption. I see this as a small issue, even if Mark were looking for someone to spend forever with on this show. He's repeatedly said he isn't necessarily.
    I agree. There are women that are having babies in their early 50's. I think she has a couple years to still have children. I really like them together, but I do get a little creeped out when they makeout, knowing her age, but if you fall for someone, age just seems to fall by the wayside. I do know that I like her the best out of all the women remaining. My favorite was Lynne, but he didn't connect with her.

Mark isn't looking for marriage, nor a baby carrier right now. He is looking for a new date. For that perhaps Jennifer fits the bill. She may provide him with what he needs while adding a much needed maturity level to their "relationship"
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2492292;
    Mark isn't looking for marriage, nor a baby carrier right now. He is looking for a new date. For that perhaps Jennifer fits the bill. She may provide him with what he needs while adding a much needed maturity level to their "relationship"
    He has made this or a similar comment many times. He is not looking for marriage, or wanting to propose at the end....

And I must agree..she would suit him well and fit in with his lifestyle. They look great together!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast