+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: "Kittens" vs. "Cougars" *NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!*

Re: Bachelor Knock-Off: Age of Love

To me this lsounds like a disaster ready to happen...I'm getting a vibe like the show about Mick Jagger's ex and the boy toys.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Hosted by Mark Consuelos, as in Mr. Kelly Rippa, who is a huge Bach fan. This could be good for snarking.

There are 13 women ranging in age from 21- to 48-years-old. Kittens are defined as women in their 20s, there are 6 of them. The Cougars are women between 30 and 50.The primary location for filming and housing is 1100 Wilshire in LA. Is is a high rise, recently converted to luxury condos... with a spectacular pool deck on the 17th floor,above the garage parking decks. There are a total of 31 floors in the building. 1 bedroom units starting at 700,000+

The Bachelor and all the women will be housed in the building. In the beginning he will be dating only the older women, a bit later the kittens are introduced to the mix.... that should be interresting!

Here are some pics....

The darker upper part are the condo units. The peach colored areas at the bottom are parking areas, and the top peach layer is the sky deck.
    The sky decks has the pool, lounges, hot tubs, green areas etc.....

This next picture is sunset off the sky deck. The sky deck is in the 17th floor....

The rose ceremonies will be done on the sky deck, if they happen.... I have heard rumors that yes there will be rose ceremonies, and then again.... maybe not?

The sky deck... notice the beds all around, some are undercover!

Last edited by Wiccan; 05-28-2007 at 10:51 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Thanks Wiccan for posting that.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;2422529;
    Thanks Wiccan for posting that.
    Your welcome....

Here is another of the Sky Deck.... I just hope some people here will grab onto this program so we have something to do until the Bachelor. And, with this show, no Fleiss to blame!

Romantic Skeptic!

I just noticed the commercials for it this evening., and my first thought was exactly as your thread read- "a knockoff version of the bachelor"

I can't embrace a show too close to the bachelor in format since I am a die-hard bachelor fan.. however, if everyone here is giving it a chance, I am sure I will as well.

I can already see the outcome - an older woman.

It's like 'Average Joe' - you pull for the underdog., which I guess in this situation would be the older woman.

My first gut reaction was - it will be another boring reality show. I doubt I will enjoy it.. I hope if I do watch, I can get past the initial episode. The thing about these new startup shows is that they usually do not have the strong hold that a show like the bachelor has.

Just when I started to somewhat enjoy "Average Joe" it got yanked. What, we had 2 season's of it?

.... I don't hold up to much promise of this show - but I guess if it's a boring summer with so many of my favs on summer hiatus- I will tune in.

Have faith, armywife. Outback Jack was way better than the bachelor - even without sleuthing. And they got married and had a baby last fall!

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2422555;
    I just noticed the commercials for it this evening., and my first thought was exactly as your thread read- "a knockoff version of the bachelor"

I can't embrace a show too close to the bachelor in format since I am a die-hard bachelor fan.. however, if everyone here is giving it a chance, I am sure I will as well.

I can already see the outcome - an older woman.

It's like 'Average Joe' - you pull for the underdog., which I guess in this situation would be the older woman.

My first gut reaction was - it will be another boring reality show. I doubt I will enjoy it.. I hope if I do watch, I can get past the initial episode. The thing about these new startup shows is that they usually do not have the strong hold that a show like the bachelor has.

Just when I started to somewhat enjoy "Average Joe" it got yanked. What, we had 2 season's of it?

.... I don't hold up to much promise of this show - but I guess if it's a boring summer with so many of my favs on summer hiatus- I will tune in.
    Yippeeeeee! Bach is my favorite show, and I don't think this one will ever come close to it.... but it does give us something to look at while we wait for the fall!

Wanna see some more stuff....

Last edited by Wiccan; 05-28-2007 at 11:24 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Is that a cross between Betty Crocker and the goddess Athena he has tattooed on his arm? Looks like he's into cougars already - LOL!

In the original post it is listed as June 18 (a Monday) at 10PM. In the article it is listed as June 8 (a Friday). Which is correct?

OMG - Mark Consuelos! He would be worth the price of an hour of cringing at this concept.

I'll check it out on my DVR set up. Maybe this time I can be in it for the snark - how refreshing!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2422622;
    Is that a cross between Betty Crocker and the goddess Athena he has tattooed on his arm? Looks like he's into cougars already - LOL!

In the original post it is listed as June 18 (a Monday) at 10PM. In the article it is listed as June 8 (a Friday). Which is correct?

OMG - Mark Consuelos! He would be worth the price of an hour of cringing at this concept.

I'll check it out on my DVR set up. Maybe this time I can be in it for the snark - how refreshing!

Good thinking Arielflies - we're all ready for something more light hearted. I know I'm ready to be less invested in a freakin reality show

+ Reply to Thread