+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Age of Love: "Kittens" vs. "Cougars" *NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!!!*

Re: Age of Love: "Kittens" vs. "Cougars"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2431365;
    Isn't the term "Cougar" for an older woman generally considered to be a bit insulting?
    Is it just me who has noticed that NBC seems to have dropped the whole "kitten" vs "cougar" thing? The latest previews on the site don't mention it - rather just 20's vs 40's. Hopefully they got a clue after the negative reaction to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2431365;
    Isn't the term "Cougar" for an older woman generally considered to be a bit insulting?
    I am not sure, because I didn't create it.... I could think of worse names though!

*future av*

Before anyone freaks, it is a baby cougar being carried by it's mother!
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Fogey

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

i hate everything about this show already. It so bad taste and ridiculous

Re: Age of Love: ***Spoilers and Speculation, including screencaps***

woooohooooo goody goody...something NEW to snark about...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The snark factor for this show is going to be fantastic!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Bachelor Knock-Off: Age of Love

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2423900;
    Thanks for the vote of confidence.

This thing looks really good. Unfortunately it seems the guy is pretty hot, and he's buddies with Gavin Rossdale, another hottie (or used to be last I saw of him back in his Bush days, not the president, the band... ). Since I'm predisposed to liking him, I may have difficulty kicking him around.
    Ms. Froggy while I never doubt your snark factor, this quote has me baffled.....so I will err on the side of caution. I know that while you may not LIKE to snark on this yummy man, you can't help it! AND you will enjoy it! Me, (and all FORT'ers) are awaiting your comments~~but hey isn't that part of reality writers 101???

Quote Originally Posted by Roseskid
    I've got to say, there is no way in hell I could live on those upper floors, I don't care how ritzy they are. ..... which might not make for much sex appeal I'm afraid.
    Sorry, chickie. You ain't getting off THAT easy. You gave Travis and Andy sex appeal, whether real or imagined. THAT is how good you are!!!

JILL Glad you have found the best site for sleuthing~or anything! Hope you enjoy your stay!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Woo-hoo ... count this Cougar in! I am SO happy that FORT decided to let us play with Age of Love. Thanks guys!

Dani's Catamaran has docked and this should be some light hearted fun (no offense Jill) while waiting for TB11.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Quote Originally Posted by yput;2423205;
    I always wonder why men cannot find the right woman. There are so many of women who are single and looking for a good guy. Who wouldn't want to date this hottie unless there is something wrong.
    I ask myself the same thing! I'm always suspicious when a man say they're having trouble looking for the right woman what with the ratios between men and women in most cities in the USA.

At first, I thought I'd watch it because there will be older ladies on the show and to watch Mark Consuelos (he's sooo hot!) but, it's just another Bachelor. And I can basically tell right off that the younger women will be the finalists. Plus I'm a little bit put off at the older women being called "cougars". That's just my opinion.

I'll only tune in if there's a good chance to catch a glimpse at Mark.
    Last edited by MissThing; 06-08-2007 at 02:01 PM.

Kocky Kamakazi to the FORT. This is a great place - neat people - and the best sleuthers ever! We are glad you decided to join the

Keep your ears tuned for news of our Bachelor 11 who might be from St Louis.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I guess I'll join in and watch this show with everyone. I much rather prefer "Kittens" vs. "Wildcats" myself, but whatever. I'll be cheering on the mature ladies even though I know he'll probably pick a kitten.

+ Reply to Thread