+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/06 Show Discussion

Ryan, the straight man who lived for 30 days with a gay roommate in the Castro District in Northern California, is going to be on Oprah tomorrow 10/20/05.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Cool - I'll see if I can catch it.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Of all the 30 Days shows, this one really grabbed my heart. I especially loved the gay man, Ed, but I'm not sure if he's going to be part of the show tomorrow or not.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I've just watched 30 Days on More 4, a satellite TV channel here in the UK. It was a sheer fluke that I saw the programme. I was bored and channel hopping, wondering whether or not to go to bed (early start tomorrow ), thinking there really was nothing interesting on and what's the point of forking out 21 a month for satellite TV!

Tonight's episode was, though, so uplifting and it was genuinely moving to see such a positive portrayal of gay people. What came across was the sheer decency of Ed and Ryan (even if I don't agree with his religious denigration of homosexuality) and almost all the other people who appeared on the programme.

If any of you guys need a place to stay in the UK, look me up! You'll be very welcome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234