+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    I watched the first two but have yet to watch this one. I could have but I let the Tivo pick it up. I guess I am just not that into it. The first two were just not that good, to me.

The first episode I found myself thinking, yeah, yeah, got it. Poverty is a huge problem and it sucks to be poor. The second one went nowhere. No surprise he quit this ridiculous program. Not too much to show on that one.

And, yep, religion/cultures are very different. I will keep trying I suppose because I tend to muddle through some pretty bad reality shows.

Thinking the show over, after it was over, I was remembering the part with the second Imam explaining why the women were in the back of the "pack" of worshippers. He said that it would be too distracting to the men to have all the women bowing forward in prayer. THEN Dave was fine with it, made perfect sense to him. So I started thinking, Hmmm, does this mean that MALES are less attentive to religion? I mean, why wouldn't all the females be distracted by the males bowing in front of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt
    Thinking the show over, after it was over, I was remembering the part with the second Imam explaining why the women were in the back of the "pack" of worshippers. He said that it would be too distracting to the men to have all the women bowing forward in prayer. THEN Dave was fine with it, made perfect sense to him. So I started thinking, Hmmm, does this mean that MALES are less attentive to religion? I mean, why wouldn't all the females be distracted by the males bowing in front of them?
    You are too funny. I thought that too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12