+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

6/22 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until at least 2am eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Dani Filth is My Hero undertakeress's Avatar
    This looks gross.....Injecting hormones to lose weight?

ANyways, hi everyone!
    I <3 Cradle of Filth

Well the aging cartoon was depressing!

Willing to go to any extreme . . . how about diet and exercise?

And isn't 30 days too short to see the results of such a drug program?

I'm on the West coast, so I won't be seeing this for hours yet. I was away last week, and didn't see last week's show...does this one seem as interesting as last week's?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Well, I guess it depends on what is interesting to you. If you're worried about aging, then it probably would be very interesting. I do find it interesting, but I surely am wondering why anyone is this desperate. It's not like we're not all going to die.

I look forward to watching this later tonight. But I have no problem getting older. Like you said, it's going to happen to all of us, sooner or later.

The wife has objections to all the time that he's spending on training. Hubby thinks wife is jealous of the time he's spending with "Heather" his cardiotrainer. Wife says it's just not working with their already busy lives. Wife and Heather have a bit of a tiff, hubby supports wife. I just think they've over scheduled all this, if he is to keep working his normal job.

Dani Filth is My Hero undertakeress's Avatar
    It just goes to show that it's hard to have such a huge program and juggle family life and work life...You have to have priorities and learn how to use time management effectively
    I <3 Cradle of Filth

That is so true. Mr. Rose and I used to run long distances, and when we began to train for our first marathon, we couldn't imagine doing it without the other person. It took so much time, if we hadn't done it together, it would have been a lot of time away from the other person.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast