+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I was afraid that this episode might be boring after last week's powerful premiere, but I was wrong.
    My sentiments exactly. I was thinking that I was going to skip this one but as soon as I started watching it, I got hooked. And that whole mess with his sperm count was insane!!!! Don't get me started on the wife......she was very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M
    If you ask me, which you didn't, but I'm gonna tell ya anyway
    You cracked me up with this, Marlena_M.

I can't wait for next weeks show. Love the segment about the peace sign.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez

I can't wait for next weeks show. Love the segment about the peace sign.
    "did he just flip me off?!?!?!?" "no, it was a peace sign...duuude..." that was classic!

I really liked last nights show as well. I didn't have a problem with Timona, except that she should be proud of the fact that her husband wants to better himself by excercising and getting in shape. Of course the first month will screw up the schedule, but after that everyone will get into the swing of things. She should realize that the better he takes care of himself, the better father and husband he will be. It's a total positive trade off. She should really try it herself.
    I was applauding at the husband for sticking up for his wife to the trainer. I personally thought the trainer was a *(^&%, . I would never have lasted with her and her *I'm better than you and my time is more important than yours is" attitude.
    Personally, I'm glad he didn't go the entire time and he realized there could be major problems- more serious than we were shown. He tried it, it didn't work, and it taught us all something as well. I did wonder how old his doctor was, though- he's been doing this for 8 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    I did wonder how old his doctor was, though- he's been doing this for 8 years!
    True. I wonder if he's had his swimmers tested.

It's interesting how we viewers can have such different opinions on these shows. I thought Timona was extremely controlling and was definitely hampering his exercising program, while Heather seemed pretty tolerant of her. I certainly understand Timona's concern regarding his blood tests, but it seemed she was not happy about any part of this program.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I agree, Rose. When she was yapping away during the training session, I was telling her to shut up before anybody else did. Why was she even AT the training session?? I can see going to the doctors to make sure he is being upfront about any risks to his health, but it really came across that the only reason she was at the pool was to 'mark her territory' around the buff blonde. I also thought Heather was a lot nicer than she could have been. She was there to do a job and Timona was completely interfering with that. If Timona was (not that I think so, benefit of the doubt here) innocently interfering, she would have shut up when she was first told that she was getting in the way, in my opinion.

Yes, it is a time hog, yes, it is a strain, but you BOTH signed up for it and its only for 30 days. I think she was more upset at the loss of the control that she has over him than the 'disruption' it was causing.

I did crack up laughing when they found out about the sperm count (stay with me, I did think it was horrible, but there was a funny part!), Timona walked away and the guy's reactions went from "what has happened" to "and now I have to deal with THAT (points at wife) all night!"
    Last edited by Jamie5632; 06-24-2005 at 10:40 AM.

I got mad when Vain Dude (what's his name?) told Heather the trainer to watch how she spoke to his wife! I know my husband would have told me to shut my yap and sit down, out of the way somewhere. The wife, Timona?...was she jealous of Heather? Newsflash: Heather's trying to HELP him and do her job.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Tex: Me too!! I thought Heather was being a LOT nicer to Timona than Timona was being to her. It really seemed that Timona was just going on and on to make sure she got the last word, and I thought Heather did a great job of keeping her professionalism with just a few "well, its my job" "is he on this program or not" thrown in. I wholeheartedly agree with defending your wife...but only when she needs it! He should have asked wife to go sit down, he would be done soon and they could talk then.

I have absolutely no recollection of what his name was...Greg?

He was so whipped by wifey it wasn't even that amusing. I can understand the health concerns with his liver, but let Heather whip the guy into shape, Wifey, and then you have the other 23 hours of the day to whip him into submission!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123