+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

11/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until at least 2 am Eastern.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

So far, I'm bored. The mix of new footage and dull, old footage is distracting.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Take heart in the fact that this is the finale Phat32. Nice av btw.

LG.
    the brothers whine about how sister is spoiled (dad says they're all spoiled), and I loved how he whined about growing up in this house where we ate pancakes made with water (as opposed to what, liquid gold?)
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    the brothers whine about how sister is spoiled (dad says they're all spoiled), and I loved how he whined about growing up in this house where we ate pancakes made with water (as opposed to what, liquid gold?)
    I knew something bothered me about that statement, but I didn't know what it was. I took it to mean that his pancakes were watery, and come to think of it, if you can't afford enough Bisquick for pancakes, you really must be po'. I mean, how much does that stuff cost? Two bucks a box? And you can make something like 50,000 pancakes from one box of Bisquick.

Oh, and thank you, Mariner.

LG.
    Chrissy has to get her whole family to the finale, just like big fat obnoxious finance. Of course it was the siblings, not the parents, who were looking most likely to bolt on Randy and her faux wedding.

based on the previews, they'll all be there. And then mom and dad will be most disappointed that she didn't really win enough to afford the house she told them she bought, and she'll be living with them FOREVER!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Chrissy has to get her whole family to the finale, just like big fat obnoxious finance. Of course it was the siblings, not the parents, who were looking most likely to bolt on Randy and her faux wedding.

based on the previews, they'll all be there. And then mom and dad will be most disappointed that she didn't really win enough to afford the house she told them she bought, and she'll be living with them FOREVER!
    I know. They gave away the finale during the first five minutes of the first freakin' episode!

The only--and I mean, only--reason that I could think of for that is because the first two episodes appear so cruel to her family that they want the viewers to go all the way to the end with the promise of a happy ending.

.....and she'll be living with them FOREVER!
    I do miss the daughter but I don't know about FOREVER!

She doesnt look to upset about fooling her family now that it is over and wants the 'host' to bust her family on it if they say 'I knew'..

Ah, Ed McMahon--back from the dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast