+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Yep, now pull that old rug right out from under the family.

Thanks for the clarification guys.

Scott, come to think of it, it is an incredibly ridiculous premise, isn't it? (More than it originally seems, even.) They go from a family member winning $25 mil to being told that she's not that selfish and they're all getting $400K. Hell with that, I would say: Give me the selfish relative with the $25 mil. I'll take my chances.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Give me the selfish relative with the $25 mil. I'll take my chances.
    No doubt, you'll stand a better chance of getting more money out of someone with $25 mil than someone with $400K.

Phillip is freakin' classic. I love that kid. "The last time I trust cameras in my face"? Because...you'll have so many other chances to be on camera...?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Nope. Don't seem that thrilled with the $400K.

Sure, spending 5 straight days lying and deceiving my family sounds like a good time to me.

I know that is a lot of money, but not for the networks.. My big fat fiance winner got $1mill. and I think she didnt do more than 2 weeks and this girls family is way bigger. I'm disappointed it isn't more than $400k in prizes and cash. I dont care if they only had 3 episodes.. They need Mo Money, Mo Money, Mo Money.

That being said. the show aint over yet. Maybe NBC will redeem themselves.

And hey, Mariner...? How do I get Gordon out of the Canals? Specifically, the room with all the petro drums and the underground water pipe? It's driving me crazy, and is your friend accessible by cell phone?
    I'll ask him. Because he knows all the code, he can skip around in the game and show you stuff. There is a pretty cool manual about playing the game that's supposed to be available on Amazon.com.

So is it really only $400k that she gets?

*sniff sniff* I love you FoRT guys!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast