+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 11/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

So who else thinks she will get more than $400k. Raise your hands.. !! I do..

So they'll drag this out for another 40 minutes? I'd like to see them try. And, yes, I think she may actually get at least six zeroes to keep.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I just have never understood why the family feels like they are "owed" something. I can understand their concern about how she spends it but she doesn't "owe" them jack.

I hope they give her more than $400 K but then again the show was only 3 episodes.

I am surprised she is already spinning, seems way too early with about 35 minutes left
    Last edited by Blackshade; 11-22-2004 at 11:27 PM.

Good lord! So they revealed the hoax in the first 20 minutes? Crazy NBC.

The family will be more upset when she hits the $50mill. and then they are told it is all a fake. However, I'm sure they will be somewhat relieved to know their sister/daughter isnt a complete BeYotch.. In the end, they will all be happy. Hey a happy ending... I'll shut up there..

I know, Scott. I've always thought that it would be nice that if I won the lottery (or a member of my immediate family won the lottery) that we would spread the joy around a little. But there's no obligation.

And hey, Mariner...? How do I get Gordon out of the Canals? Specifically, the room with all the petro drums and the underground water pipe? It's driving me crazy, and is your friend accessible by cell phone?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I missed last week. I actually went to the Monday nite Cowboy game and yes they got spanked. But my question is after watching tonites previews: Did she actuall drop her top in front of her parents and brothers at the plastic surgeon?? That is gross.

No, the plastic surgeon's receptionist dropped her top to "show the family the doctor's work."

Karen14 the receptionist at the plastic surgeon dropped her top, not Chrissy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast