+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chrissy Sanford

Chrissy Sanford

[IMG]images/img/2MDHaaN04.jpg[/IMG]

Contestant on "$25 Million-Dollar Hoax"

Athletic Chrissy Sanford is a women's semi-pro soccer player whose goal is to make the ultimate score by temporarily tricking her family into believing that she has won a multi-million dollar lottery on NBC's new unscripted drama "$25 Million-Dollar Hoax."

As a member of the San Diego Sea Lions, Sanford is a midfielder who dreams of following her idol, Mia Hamm, into the Women's Professonal Soccer League. Her desire to compete was honed by sharing a household with six brothers (the youngest now 14) in Newbury Park, California, a northern suburb of Los Angeles. Sanford and her brothers were raised by their father, an electrician, and their homemaker mother.

Sanford now resides in San Diego where she is employed as a computer programmer. She graduated from Azusa Pacific College with a degree in Web/IT after receiving a soccer scholarship to Cal Poly (San Luis Obispo). She later transferred to Ventura Junior College (closer to her home) and switched again to the University of Arizona before settling on Azusa Pacific.

Sanford's adventure began when she connected with NBC's fledgling program after answering an ad for the series on the Internet.

My initial reaction after reading her biography is Four schools for essentially a "four-year degree" seems like a lot. If I were in her shoes (and wouldn't that look funny), I would have named the school where I had obtained my degree and left it at that.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

She's cute.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    My initial reaction after reading her biography is Four schools for essentially a "four-year degree" seems like a lot. If I were in her shoes (and wouldn't that look funny), I would have named the school where I had obtained my degree and left it at that.
    I'm with Phat32, why would anyone BRAG about transferring schools four times for an undergrad degree wonder if she'll change her mind and want to go on Survivor, and then the Apprentice and then Fear Factor before the end of this show.

Bill, I thought she was cute enough in the ads, but looks toothy and goofy in this shot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Reminds me of Paris Hilton

FORT Fan
    She is going to hell, no offese....

FORT Newbie

Very Special Lady

I just saw the show for the first time ever, and I have to say that I was impressed as hell with this woman. Her beautiful smile was outdone only by her awesome personality. I loved how her family supported her, especially when her dad thought she had purchased the expensive home and yet he just said "It's her life and we will support her". Just seeing the family interaction made me want to be a part of that type of family, with younger brothers. I don't care what some of you say, I know MANY females, and to have your life cross paths with a woman that has that kind of an upbringing and displays such love and affection for her family. Well I would be beside myself to even be able to share a life along side such a person. Yes I am a little romantic, but I also appreciate the true value a personality that has the potential of being a best friend. I only hope that in my travels I meet such a person!
    Best wishes to you Chrissy

MrMakeulaf,

Welcome! And thank you for your contribution.

I agree that, all things considered, one can often learn a lot about a friend or romantic prospect by how he/she gets on with his/her family.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread