• 1 Post By straycat80
  • 1 Post By Debb70

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion Allie

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

6/21 Show Discussion Allie

Anyone catch last night's episode?
    Wake up and be awesome

Re: 6/21 Show Discussion Allie

Yes, and per usual, It's so aggravating! I can't get my sophmore to even make his bed without constant asking! Never mind imagining him taking care of a newborn.

Yes, I saw it. How sad. I'm still trying to figure out why they don't ask these girls what they were thinking when they watched Teen Mom and 16 & Pregnant. You know they watched it. How else would they have gotten the idea to apply for the show.

I found it particularly disturbing when the teen boy's mother verbally abused this girl. Her mind is really messed up. You don't tell a teen mom that nobody wants them or that they are unlovable. How cruel. I don't think I would ever be around that woman again. Rehab or not. She crossed the line. It would take years before I could trust her.

I hope she knows that her parents are still legally responsible for her support. It was a messed up situations. She seems hopeful to get her education. I pray she does.

Very sad as usual. I don't know what these kids are thinking. There is certainly enough education out there about birth control and how hard it is to be a teen mom but they still think it will be 'fun' and not 'so much work'. I don't get it!
    I hope for Alle's sake and her baby's that she went home to her mothers house and I hope she continues her education, she seemed mature and responsible enough. I was not surprised the baby daddy was immature. He was only 15 years old, he wasn't done growing up, plus he was in a bad home life with his mother being on drugs.
    Debb70 likes this.

I wonder why drug addicts have such a propensity to say such cruel things to people. I was involved with one once and he would say the most cruel things too, when it was not necessary. Why do they want to hurt people emotionally so bad? I don't get it. i have noticed that drug addicts are prone to that kind of verbal abuse. If there is one little thing they don't like, such as the pasta sauce being too spicy, they will go off on this rant and talk about how they don't love you and you are a horrible person. (Of course, everybody knows that's not true, but they say it anyway.) It makes me really dislike drug addicts. It's like they want to rip your heart apart over some trivial matter. It's so cruel.

I think it's best for that teen mom to get as far away from that family as possible.
    luvsginger likes this.

+ Reply to Thread