+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 show discussion Cleondra **SPOILERS**

5/17 show discussion Cleondra **SPOILERS**

A promising student gets pregnant and considers moving out of her parent's house and moving in with her boyfriend

as usual I will catch on the re run..enjoy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: 5/17 show discussion Cleondra **SPOILERS**

I watched the show. It was frustrating of course. I really wish someone would ask these teens if they have watched 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom in the last few years. I guess they think their life will be different from the ones of these shows.

Cleondra really seemed to be the saddest mom. She was sad before the baby was born too. I think she had a lot to deal with concerning her family.

Is anyone here even watching this show anymore. It doesn't seem to get many posts. ?????

Her boyfriend pissed me off. It was like he was using her moving him with him as a condition to him being supportive, & when she wouldn't do it, he refused to be helpful at all. He sucked.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I read today that Joshua, one the Teen Mom's babies' daddy who had twins was arrested on muliple charges of forgery. His mom claims he stole a bunch of checks, forged and cashed them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    Her boyfriend pissed me off. It was like he was using her moving him with him as a condition to him being supportive, & when she wouldn't do it, he refused to be helpful at all. He sucked.
    I totally agree. I know where she's coming from. My boyfriend wanted me to move in with him, but because of certain conditions I felt like it was partly my responsibility to stay home and help my mom. Especially in her case because she was taking care of a 2 year old. It isn't the little girl's fault that her mom is never around. It is incredibly mature and awesome of Cleondra to stick around and take care of her and be a mom to that little girl. Her boyfriend should have been proud of her.

I agree that her boyfriend was not helpful and actually mean to her at times, however, I do see where he was coming from with the conditions in that house. Weren't they playing beer bongs? Her sister seems to be very risky. It seems to me there is plenty of reason to be concerned with the environment in that house. I suspect there were things her boyfriend didn't want to say on camera that were questionable. I know I would not want my child growing up in that house.

I think he should have been more helpful, nicer and offered her a viable option. Her staying with him and him doing nothing to help, is not going to work.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I agree that her boyfriend was not helpful and actually mean to her at times, however, I do see where he was coming from with the conditions in that house. Weren't they playing beer bongs? Her sister seems to be very risky. It seems to me there is plenty of reason to be concerned with the environment in that house. I suspect there were things her boyfriend didn't want to say on camera that were questionable. I know I would not want my child growing up in that house.

I think he should have been more helpful, nicer and offered her a viable option. Her staying with him and him doing nothing to help, is not going to work.
    I agree. I think they both had crappy options. Their daughter shouldn't be raised in that house, so he really had a good point. But on the other hand she's too good of a person to leave her niece without someone to care for her, so she had a point. It was just an unfortunate situation all around.

This whole season of 16 & Pregnant has been pretty boring, except for Jennifer's show. JMHO though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think her boyfriend is very much a controller. It's his way....bottom line. Personally, I'm glad she's not just giving into him.

What a gorgeous baby!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    This whole season of 16 & Pregnant has been pretty boring, except for Jennifer's show. JMHO though.
    I agree. I don't know who to blame though. It seems weird to say that MTV needs to pick more outrageous moms or that the boring teens need to spice it up. It is the same story over and over again. Maybe if they focused on some city kids, we'd have more to talk about. Seems like they only go to backwards towns in nowheresville.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast